• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Tuesday

Hi kids. 
I'm so tired. The last two days I've had the worst time getting out of bed in the morning. I don't know why. It's irritating, becuase then I drag the rest of the day. 
I just want it to be this weekend. We're going to my mom's for the weekend, and we haven't been home in so long. My niece is making her 1st Communion Sunday. It will be really nice to spend time with my niece&nephew. Last time we were home they were with their dad. boo. 
We also have to stop at DH's hometown. His Nana fell a couple weeks ago and broke her femur. She ended up having surgery on it. She's home now, so we're going to stop and visit with her. 

I'm thinking of calling my second job and telling them I can't work the months of June&July. I really just want some time off, and it would be nice to be able to do things with DH over the summer while he's off.  But we really like the extra money I get. Blagh. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my read shelf:
Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Tuesday

• Morning!

J, you're going to have a busy weekend! And I know how you feel being tired.

I didn't sleep well last night and I don't know why. I feel like I either didn't have enough covers, or too much. H messes up the bed and the covers so much that each night before we go to bed, I feel like I have to remake the bed which is just rearranging the sheet and comforter so it's straight. H got into bed last night before I could do it, so I think that threw me off. H makes fun of me because I do that. I can't help it, though! Plus I was hot, so sometime in the middle of the night I got up to check the thermostat, but it was normal.

Also, last night I got peed on. I was too trusting haha. First time in almost 13 months that has happened. It was a good run.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have to make our bed every morning because it gets SO messed up at night. I can't stand getting into bed if the sheets are fixed nicely. It drives me nuts. 

Sorry you got peed on, but I admit that I giggled a litle at that. 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • In Response to Re: Tuesday:
    [QUOTE]I have to make our bed every morning because it gets SO messed up at night. I can't stand getting into bed if the sheets are fixed nicely. It drives me nuts.  Sorry you got peed on, but I admit that I giggled a litle at that. 
    Posted by jlq2005[/QUOTE]

I'm the same way. I think H messes it up on purpose! He is still in bed when I leave in the morning, so I have to do it before we go to bed. I can't get into bed with the sheets all messed up.

How could you not giggle after a baby pees on you? It was my own fault. He's always been really good with diaper changes and usually pees when he gets in the bath. I was making dinner while he was eating his dinner and it was getting pretty late, so I needed to get him in the bath. I was making a glaze for dinner and had like 15 seconds left on the glaze, but apparently I felt it was really important to get him in the bath at that moment. H was in the garage changing the sprinkler settings, so by the time I got Chase undressed, he wasn't done, so I took him back into the kitchen with me to take the glaze off the stove and suddenly I felt the warmth. Luckily, it was me he did it to and not something else! I have no idea why I couldn't wait another minute to get him undressed. Oops!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hiya friends!  

Another busy day at work for me. It's getting busier for me which is nice. But in general we are slower than normal for the clinic which is weird. I dunno. I just do my job. 

Have a happy Tuesday!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Good Afternoon Ladies! Things here are normal. Sorry you got pee on Kris. I agree with JLQ I giggled as well. JLQ maybe you could work every other weekend or something like that. Best of both worlds.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • jlq2005jlq2005 member
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary
    I work every other weekend now. But I also work every other weekend at my full time job. So it ends up with me working every.single.weekend.  I could see if they'd let me do just 1 weekend a month, but I doubt it. They suck.

One of my residents told me tonight that he wished I would die. Normally stuff like that doesn't bother me, because I know they only say it out of anger, but it's really bothering me tonight. I'm just so stressed. 
    my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards