Nevada-Las Vegas

Muse Artistry

Hey guys! I am really struggling with booking HMU. Lol. This has been harder than the venues. Anyways, I have been looking at Wedding Wire too and found a company called Muse Artistry. They also do day of coordinating. Anyways, out of 59 reviews, they received 5 stars. According to reviews their water resistant makeup is awesome ( I'm going to cry) which is why I was looking at Makeup in the 702 but they were soooo expensive. Anyways, the prices at Muse are awesome. I checked Vegasgroom and there is nothing on there about them. Has anyone heard about them?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Muse Artistry

• have u looked at yelp reviews and such?  but I haven't heard about them
  • They are great as far as communication. My contact is Jennifer. She's so sweet :)
    Follow them on FB, work is AH-mazing!
  • I have heard of them and their pictures ARE amazing! I also considered make up in the 702 but I just couldnt fit it in my budget. Im a bit lost too.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Who did you end up going with Missmo?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I still havent booked yet : its SO HARD my FI paid the deposit to Harmony but we have decided to book MIL and SIL with her for the day. Im sure she will do an amazing job on them. They are both naturally beautiful ladies too so they wont need much. Im seriously considering Muse Artistry though.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Haven't heard of them but prices are great!! I'm using Your Beauty Call. They're a little pricey but love their work.
  • sunni96sunni96 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper First Answer
    I have sent Muse an email to check availability and booking procedures. I will see how they are communications wise. Hopefully it will help me make a decision.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards