Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Northeast Philadelphia Wedding Photos

Hi all -

I am getting married in NE Philadelphia and would like to take my pictures up here to save myself from the DREADED 95 traffic!!

Anyone ever take their pictures at Holy Family or Neshaminy Park (I believe thats what its called).  Or do you have any suggestions?

We wanted to do Bryn Athen but it would be close to $400 to take pictures there!!

ALSO, any indoor suggestions in case of rain!?

THANKS CHICKS!

Re: Northeast Philadelphia Wedding Photos

• good thing you posted this. I am looking forward to having an outdoor wedding too. i live in NE but i did want it to be closer to where we can see the Philly skyline. I didnt know they charge for taking photos. I will look into it before we reserve a spot.
  • In Response to Re:Northeast Philadelphia Wedding Photos:[QUOTE]good thing you posted this. I am looking forward to having an outdoor wedding too. i live in NE but i did want it to be closer to where we can see the Philly skyline. I didnt know they charge for taking photos. I will look into it before we reserve a spot. Posted by ladybattle[/ Holy family also charges but it is not that high. If you hear of any other places please let me know! This forum I so dead it's hard to find out anything!!!!!!
  • i live right around the corner from holy family and it does have some nice grounds for pics and i believe there is a park across the street from there but its kind of tucked away and it might only be like baseball fields, i've never been in there since you can't see too much from the street. honestly it doesn't seem like there is a lot of places to take pics in that area. it is close to the river but it wouldn't be good for pics. did you look into the andalusia (sp?) mansion? i've heard someone in this forum mention that before.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited May 2013
    Nesh. State park has a view of the city skyline! If u go on a clear day and walk down to the water you can see the city! I would advise not going on a weekend because it gets pretty packed with families and would be hard to get pictures, some week days on nice days it still attracts a food amount of people, core creek and Tyler state are also really pretty! If you don't mind driving a bit about 40 mins from NE Philly where I'm from there's a place called ringing rocks and there's a cool waterfall there! Good luck :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards