Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Vendor Help

I'm getting married at the Knowlton Mansion next April and want to get ahead on picking my vendors. I already booked a photog and makeup artist and found invites. Do any of you have recommendations for the following vendors:
  • Hotel blocks - NE Philly, Jenkintown, etc
  • DJ - less than -$1k
  • shuttle
  • videographer - less than $1500
  • Etsy dealers (looking to do dried flower arrangements/ dried lavender for my rustic/vintage theme)

Thank you!!

Re: Vendor Help

• Hotel-Four Points by Sheraton---Ask for Brittany
    DJ-Larry Sargent Entertainment
    http://www.sargentdjentertainment.com/ (609) 499-3842

image 211 Invited image 153 Ready to Party image 58 Are Missing Out Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you!!
  • www.WeddingBug.com

Our videography was Vince.

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lauren & William
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
    image 100 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 28 Are MIA!
  • In Response to Vendor Help:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married at the Knowlton Mansion next April and want to get ahead on picking my vendors. I already booked a photog and makeup artist and found invites. Do any of you have recommendations for the following vendors: Hotel blocks - NE Philly, Jenkintown, etc DJ - less than -$1k shuttle videographer - less than $1500 Etsy dealers (looking to do dried flower arrangements/ dried lavender for my rustic/vintage theme) Thank you!!
    Posted by PhillyPanda[/QUOTE]

My florist just had a flower show with a ton of really nice vintage ideas, mostly fresh. She did a couple of them in dried flowers too.  You might want to check her out.  Her work is fantastic and she's very budget friendly. WhimsicalWelcomes.com 
     We're using Best of Times limo for the limo, not a shuttle.
    And when we booked Silver Sound DJs they were under 1K. 
    I'm using Rose Tree video but I think he's a little higher than your budget now.  Vendor prices change and we booked last year so I don't know what is still accurate. Hope this helps!
  • We used Schaffer Sound for our DJ. I think they were $750ish. We loved, loved, loved them.

There are lots of different shuttle options, so depending on your vision, you could have a standard bus or a trolley, but we just did a limo.
  • In Response to Re: Vendor Help:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Vendor Help : My florist just had a flower show with a ton of really nice vintage ideas, mostly fresh. She did a couple of them in dried flowers too.  You might want to check her out.  Her work is fantastic and she's very budget friendly. WhimsicalWelcomes.com   We're using Best of Times limo for the limo, not a shuttle. And when we booked Silver Sound DJs they were under 1K.  I'm using Rose Tree video but I think he's a little higher than your budget now.  Vendor prices change and we booked last year so I don't know what is still accurate. Hope this helps!
    Posted by jimbosbride[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Silver Sounds is now 1400 plus :( I'll check out the florist.
  • In Response to Re: Vendor Help:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vendor Help : Thank you! Silver Sounds is now 1400 plus :( I'll check out the florist.
    Posted by PhillyPanda[/QUOTE]

FYI - My florist just started posting vintage ideas on her facebook page if you're interested.

• Thank you! I actually booked my videographer - Trabbland
  • First Student does school buses for really cheap if you were OK w/ a school bus...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards