we had the most amazing time, my stand out people were Scheme, PJ Clarkes, Harmony and Todd, I cannot recommend them enough!!
A few tips for Las Vegas:
- Don't bring too many heels, I barely wore all the heels I brought with me.
- Stay hydrated, I drank too much alcohol and not enought water, my nose started hurting and bleeding and lips were chapped within a day.
- Don't plan too much stuff to do - We barely had time to sit down, everyone wanted to see us, join us, etc.. and I just had to accept that I was not going to get to see and do the stuff I wanted to.
- Get a DOC coordiantor, stuff went wrong I never would have predicted.
- Don't be afraid to ask people on the day to do things for you.
- Leave your dignity at the door, I had to get all the way out of my dress to go to the bathroom, no bra and spanx, thank you brdesmaids, they took it in turns.
- Try and take a few moments to have fun together, we finally got to walk the strip on our last night.
- See a show, we went to the Beatle LOVE on the last night with all our guests and everyone loved it, it was a perfect way to end the week.
- Good luck!!!!!!!
will post some of Todd's when I get them.