• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Thirsty Thursdays!

I so wish that was true! I am so tired... H was up till after midnight last night which meant I was sort up till after midnight. I got my pedi for Vegas last night! I am starting to get excited and stressed. I have so much to do before we go.
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller

Re: Thirsty Thursdays!

• Good Morning.

Allergies need to die in a fire.

My friends in Omaha are whining about the snow they have been getting. I am so restraining them from posting pics of the lush green and great weather here.

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Ask me stuff.
  • Morning!

I'm tired too, degrea. Ugh. H had to get up at 4:15 and when he knows he has to get up early, he doesn't get much sleep because he can't turn his brain off. So I was awake with him, too.

I also found the source of that smell when I got home last night. I went into the garage and saw food that H had taken out of the freezer over the weekend meaning to throw out, but forgot. I threw the food away, but made him clean up the mess. Ew. That was disgusting.

We're having an 80's themed emplyee celebration day today at work and people are coming in dressed in bright colors and leg warmers and stuff and I'm finding myself becoming nostalgic.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • degreadegrea member
    2500 Comments
    80's Day at work sounds like fun Kris! I some times wished I worked in an office that does fun theme days like that.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • jlq2005jlq2005 member
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary
    Hello. I had a crazy day. One of my residents walked off last night and never returned. So I had to talk to the state police. fun times.

Kris - Glad you found the small. 80's day sounds fun!
    Degrea - Ya Vegas!! 
    Mono - Boo allergies! 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Whoa!  Crazy jlq! Does this person have a history of trying to escape?

I am going to whine a little. My job has been pretty rough lately and it's starting to wear me down.   It's not the people I work with or even my clients. But the cases I keep having suck. I have had to give bad news to more owners, and put to sleep more patients the last few weeks than should be legally possible and it's emotionally draining. I have a case I got last night that is super critical and it kept me up last night (and I had sent it to the er!) So I am spent mentally and emotionally. I think I am ready for a vacation. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • jlq2005jlq2005 member
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary
    Well, he has had a tendency to walk off into town to the store and not tell us, but he's always come back before. I guess in the past he's done this type of stuff. None of our residents are court mandated to be there, which means they technically can leave any time they want, they just have no where else to go.  We are mainly worried because he hasn't had any of his meds since yesterday at 7am. It's a weird situation. He's an adult, so really the police can't do much. 

Aggie - That sounds awful! I can only imagine how terrible it would be to have to put patients to sleep and deal out that news. That would be extremely draining emotionally. 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards