Hawaii

Kauai Wedding

Getting married on Kauai next July. We both actually live on Kauai and have all of our family here. I was writing to see if anyone has any suggestions of caterers and tent, table and chair rentals?? Thank you!

Re: Kauai Wedding

• AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not help, but I am crazy jealous of you!!  :)  I can't imagine living in paradise!! 
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto...we will be spending the first week of our honeymoon on Kauai...would love to stay longer. J. Smile
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Kauai in a couple months. We are using Contemporary Flavors Catering. Some freinds used them a few years ago and said they were terrific. I haven't done a tasting, but their menu looks great! The other main one I've heard really good things about is Kauai Cuisine. I have a planner in Kauai helping me out a lot and she is taking care of the rentals, so unfortunately I don't have any good info there.

Good luck!
  • sarahlittle44sarahlittle44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you for the info! Hope your wedding goes amazing!
  • flash8785flash8785 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What coordinator are you using?  Do you like her?
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Marlene Mira from Mira*Mira Events. I LOVE her! I haven't met her in person yet, but feel like I've gotten to know her really well over the last 6 months. She is super sweet and professional, and she genuinely seems excited about my wedding. I cannot imagine having done this without her. I haven't had my wedding yet, but from my experience so far I highly recommend her.

• baciousbacious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also have booked Contemporary Flavors Catering for later this year.  I have no first hand experience with them - but have read almost all good things from different forums.  We were also considering Kauai Cuisine, but from what my planner said, they are more on the pricey side - but provide a beautiful presentation (the owner is the former executive chef at Roy's) - and they do not offer a buffet option (if that matters to you at all).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards