Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Photog & video - under 3k

Looking for a photographer and videographer under $1500 for each so 3k total that are willing to do full day coverage!

Re: Photog & video - under 3k

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_photog-video-under-3k?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:30Discussion:72f2b13f-0c99-44c0-9f25-f022e356bcbdPost:1998e08b-4eda-4f91-b5a0-4cebbe285c38">Photog & video - under 3k</a>:
    [QUOTE]Looking for a photographer and videographer under $1500 for each so 3k total that are willing to do full day coverage!
    Posted by jeng2390[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Try posting this on your local board to the left.

</div>
  • Photography By Mallory is in MA but she travels to weddings in the New England area.
    I would suggest her. You can find her on facebook or online.
  • Check Amar Ramesh Photography on Facebook.., he will be in Indy or Chicago during April and May 2013. Email: amaramarramesh.com
  • I'm going the route of story mixes wedding mix.  Its an app for your guests phone to upload video adn photos adn theri service edits the video for you to music.  Its quite cost effective as well.  I think if you just want the app its $99?  Something to consider.  It was my only way to afford q great phtographer as well as video.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards