Wedding Woes

GoT?

Is everyone caught up?

Re: GoT?

• Yep!  Loved it!  
    I did NOT expect the twist about the marriages at the end.  Wow.

(ALSO - PLEASE NO SPOILERS FROM THE BOOKS - THANK YOU!)
  • GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    NO!
    I fell asleep to early last night.
  • VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited April 2013
    You know what's going to be interesting?  When they run out of books (which is going to happen soon b/c the last [fifth] book is all about traveling) and Martin takes another five damn years to come out with more crap and characters that doesn't wrap it up.

Yeah, I'm bitter.
  • In Response to Re: GoT?:
    [QUOTE]You know what's going to be interesting?  When they run out of books (which is going to happen soon b/c the last [fifth] book is all about traveling) and Martin takes another five damn years to come out with more crap and characters that doesn't wrap it up. Yeah, I'm bitter.
    Posted by VarunaTT[/QUOTE]
    Supposedly, he told the writers/producers what is going to happen so they have enough to continue the series. 

I'm bitter too though.
  • I laughed at Cersei's reaction. I think I know what major events they will hit with the remaining 5 episodes (guesses based on some of the brief glimpse scenes in the promos), but I will not say anything to ruin it for the others here. One of my coworkers watches it but has not read books and wants no spoilers. The other has read all books but hasn't watched the show. I'm thinking of inviting him over for the season finale in case it turns out the way I think it does. But FI and I watch it on demand around 10 pm on Sunday nights, so that won't work...
  • The babies made me want to *v.   So did the close up of Jamie's mangled arm. 

Poor Tyrion.  Sansa is going to bore him in and out of bed if he's forced to marry her.  

Poor Arya just keeps getting dumped left and right.

I love me some Dany, but man are her two advisors a couple of snatches.  They will one-up each other until the end of time.  It doesn't help that ol' boy is totes in love with her. 
  • Entertainment Weekly did an awesome write up about this season a few weeks ago about how they'll handle things when the series catches up to the books.  There are talks of movie(s).  I'm not sure how I feel about it.

I seriously am saving the photo of Jon Snow to hang up at my cube at work.  I lusts him so hard.  *swoon*

How many episodes are there supposed to be for this season?  I'm trying to figure out how long to wait until I start watching so I don't have to wait for new episodes.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards