May 2013 Weddings

May 3rd/4th brides!

It's our wedding week!!!

Tonight, FI and I are meeting with our DJ. Tomorrow night, I have to get gift bags and finish up bridal party, parents', and reader gifts. Wednesday is my last day of work for 2.5 weeks! That night, I have my wax appointments and then I'm packing for South Africa. Thursday, I'm getting up and packing for the weekend and then I pick up my wedding dress. My MOH and I are driving to my grandmom's house so we can do the welcome bags and a few last minute details. Friday, we get up and check in at the hotel, then go for manicures/pedicures and massages.

I wish I could fast-forward to Thursday!

What's left for you?

Re: May 3rd/4th brides!

• So excited for you rdr! I'm sure it will be Thursday before you know it. Happy Wedding Week!!
  • Happy Happy Wedding Week!!! 
  • In Response to Re: May 3rd/4th brides!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: May 3rd/4th brides! : Where in NJ are you getting married?
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

At the Hamilton Park Hotel in Florham Park! You??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re: May 3rd/4th brides!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: May 3rd/4th brides! : At the Hamilton Park Hotel in Florham Park! You??
    Posted by Benny618[/QUOTE]

Valenzano Winery. It's in South Jersey near Mount Laurel. I hope your day is perfect! It looks like we're going to have amazing weather :)

• Awe happy wedding week guys! Hope it's beautiful!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you - I hope you have a perfect day as well!  We are def slated for great weather!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Rdr, you are going to have a beautiful wedding! I can't wait to hear how it went :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I can't believe it's our wedding week!!!  

My wedding is Friday and I think I have almost EVERYTHING DONE.  Shocking. I know!  

I am making my own cake (which, I know, makes me certifiable, but I used to make cakes all the time, so I couldn't pay someone hundreds to do what I could do myself for so much less), so that's still on my list, but I'm hoping to be finished tomorrow. =)

I'm ready for Friday.  Let's do this!

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
    --Audrey Hepburn

My Bio
  • Thank goodness we almost have everything done!  only thing we have to do is finish the programs, pack, and figure out who is going to pick up and return some things from the venue (cake stand, vases etc) Besides that its just the primping stuff!! not looking forward to my serious waxing session tomorrow! I have one more work day then i'm off for 10 days so tomorrow will be a hectic day at work.  Its looking like its going to rain here on saturday :( but its supposed to be warm at least. 
    Wedding Countdown TickerLilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards