October 2014 Weddings

New Sig Pic Time, Ladies?

What do you think?

The 1st was Fall Inspiration. . . what should we do for May?

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

Re: New Sig Pic Time, Ladies?

• In Response to New Sig Pic Time, Ladies?:
    [QUOTE]What do you think? The 1st was Fall Inspiration. . . what should we do for May?
    Posted by cmsciulli[/QUOTE]

How about hair?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Great, love it!!!

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Good idea! I haven't even begun to think of hairstyles yet.
  • I love HAIR! because I just settled on my style! woo! im such a nerd about my wedding! you ladies will all be getting an announcement once i put my depoit down on the venue! lol 
    Anniversary
  • In Response to Re: New Sig Pic Time, Ladies?:
    [QUOTE]I love HAIR! because I just settled on my style! woo! im such a nerd about my wedding! you ladies will all be getting an announcement once i put my depoit down on the venue! lol 
    Posted by smalfrie19[/QUOTE]

Very nice style, I like it a lot!

• Thank you! :D My FI love all things celtic and I thought the style would be just a little detail that is remincent of that 
    Anniversary
    [QUOTE]Thank you! :D My FI love all things celtic and I thought the style would be just a little detail that is remincent of that 
    Posted by smalfrie19[/QUOTE]

Aw!  My FI is Irish.

• des9724des9724 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Great idea... now how do I do it? I'm so technologically challenged on here!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa
    [QUOTE]Great idea... now how do I do it? I'm so technologically challenged on here!
    Posted by des9724[/QUOTE]

There's a sticky about how to do it on Chit Chat board, at the top.

It's very detailed, so you should be able to do it.
    post if you need more help :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I get the instructions on the chit chat board, but am unsure of how to make it a collage in shutterfly. Some help? Tongue Out
    October 2014 Brides - July Siggy Challenge: Cakes
    [QUOTE]I get the instructions on the chit chat board, but am unsure of how to make it a collage in shutterfly. Some help? 
    Posted by jennyp37[/QUOTE]

Within the Knot, you make your inspiration board under My Knot. Then you save that on shutterfly, and follow the instructions from the Chit Chat board.

I think that's how I did it...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• That helps a bunch thanks!
    October 2014 Brides - July Siggy Challenge: Cakes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards