• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

Feel Good Friday

Since a lot of you have gone MIA *Cough, Cough: Anali, UDub, Sara, Katie, Elyse* and it's been a bit dead around here I thought we should do something fun for Friday that makes us feel good about ourselves. So answer these questions..(Oh and it's okay to be honest, it's not bragging, it's confidence!!! Wink)

What is a goal you are proud of yourself for accomplishing?

What's a part of your body that you really like?

What is a skill that you have that you are really good at?

What is ONE thing you can do but you wish you were just a little better at?
Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Feel Good Friday

• Oh this is fun!!

What is a goal you are proud of yourself for accomplishing? Running the Boston Marathon twice.

What's a part of your body that you really like? My eyes (does that count?) and probably my legs.

What is a skill that you have that you are really good at? Organizing. I am really anal about having things in a place and making sure things are labeled, etc. I am also big on lists, etc.

What is ONE thing you can do but you wish you were just a little better at? Landscaping/Gardening. I can do it (hardly) but I really wish I had a green thumb.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • What is a goal you are proud of yourself for accomplishing? Finishing grad school right after college while teaching full time.

What's a part of your body that you really like?
    My feet (although not right now bc they look like sausages)

What is a skill that you have that you are really good at?
    I'm a good cook

What is ONE thing you can do but you wish you were just a little better at?
    I've always wanted to be able to make things (like sew, knit, etc.)
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Jess-Your sausage feet comment made me LOL!

Kerry-Can you come organize my house?????Wink
  • What is a goal you are proud of yourself for accomplishing?
    Getting my Master's Degree with a 3.97 GPA...I just got a copy of my transcripts cause I am doing my certification renewal that's why I say this! ;)

What's a part of your body that you really like? Boobs. I have nice Boobs. Tongue out

What is a skill that you have that you are really good at? I have a crazy good memory especially when it comes to details. DH hates it cause he will never win a fight because I can remember EVERYTHING he has ever said to me! And also I often catch liars very easily because they don't remember things they've already told me.

What is ONE thing you can do but you wish you were just a little better at? I can cook but I wish I was better/ more creative with it.

• What is a goal you are proud of yourself for accomplishing? finishing college and living on my own, with out help for 4 years

What's a part of your body that you really like? my boobs, which are amazing. plus, i have amazing hair

What is a skill that you have that you are really good at? wrangeling 4 year olds, i am really good at what i do for a living, even if it drives me nuts, plus i make kick-ass bulletin boards

What is ONE thing you can do but you wish you were just a little better at?cooking, i'm kinda helpless...i mean i can if i try, but even then i could be better

btw, i know Erin is swamped at work, and Elyse is super busy and Anali's sister is getting married this weekend! Katie....is awesome :)
  • What is a goal you are proud of yourself for accomplishing? Finishing grad school while working full time, running a half-marathon What's a part of your body that you really like? I'll go with boobs too and legs since I started running What is a skill that you have that you are really good at? I can clean pretty well and cook. What is ONE thing you can do but you wish you were just a little better at? I wish I were good at planting flowers and gardening and other outside stuff.....NO, Wait, I have it! I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • What is a goal you are proud of yourself for accomplishing? Although it was several years ago, I'm proud of myself for losing 65-70 pounds and making my health a priority.

What's a part of your body that you really like? My ass. It's really, really great.

What is a skill that you have that you are really good at? I'm a pretty kickass designer.

What is ONE thing you can do but you wish you were just a little better at? I wish I had any ability to garden or grow things. 
    Anniversary

TTC #1 since January 2013

My Ovulation Chart

• I'm here!! I swear. It's just really freaking hard to post from mobile with a bad network, when I read a bunch of stuff and then go to reply but forget half of what I wanted to reply to and have to log in every time and get in trouble for being on the phone and... clearly "being a good Knottie" is not on my list of accomplishments, lol. Also, I've just been in a bit of a crazy funk lately. And I feel lame for it and it's tough to feel like it's worth sharing and again, difficult to type it all out here... and then I disappear and don't feel worthy of support. Wow and now I'm majorly dumping all over your feel good thread and that's totally not what this is for! Just wanted to respond to the being MIA... you all are awesome. Miss ya. I promise I will try to respond to this later, but I will probably miss the boat on the whole point of it, being Friday.

Anniversary
  • In Response to Re:Feel Good Friday:
    [QUOTE]I'm here!! I swear. It's just really freaking hard to post from mobile with a bad network, when I read a bunch of stuff and then go to reply but forget half of what I wanted to reply to and have to log in every time and get in trouble for being on the phone and... clearly "being a good Knottie" is not on my list of accomplishments, lol. Also, I've just been in a bit of a crazy funk lately. And I feel lame for it and it's tough to feel like it's worth sharing and again, difficult to type it all out here... and then I disappear and don't feel worthy of support. Wow and now I'm majorly dumping all over your feel good thread and that's totally not what this is for! Just wanted to respond to the being MIA... you all are awesome. Miss ya. I promise I will try to respond to this later, but I will probably miss the boat on the whole point of it, being Friday.
    Posted by greenkitty23[/QUOTE]

KATIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop that! You are always worthy of our support no matter how often you post!! I wasn't trying to give you a hard time, just wanted you to know you are loved and missed!
  • [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Feel Good Friday: KATIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop that! You are always worthy of our support no matter how often you post!! I wasn't trying to give you a hard time, just wanted you to know you are loved and missed! Posted by ndruley[/QUOTE] Thank you, Nickey! I really do appreciate that. Again, sorry for the verbal negativity vomit all up in here!! Obviously I have myself a little complex. Haha

Anniversary
  • hcorr34hcorr34 member
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    What is a goal you are proud of yourself for accomplishing?  Losing 40 pounds last year.

What's a part of your body that you really like?  My eyes

What is a skill that you have that you are really good at?  Controlling 23 12-14 year olds and being able to talk them into anything.

What is ONE thing you can do but you wish you were just a little better at?  I wish I was a better public speaker.  I get so nervous when I have to speak at things.  Kids I can do.  Other teachers - no problem.  Anyone else...no thanks!
  • On mobile, sorry for the wall of text What is a goal you are proud of yourself for accomplishing? becoming a teacher with my master's degree. What's a part of your body that you really like? my lips and eyes. What is a skill that you have that you are really good at? listening and giving advice right colleen?!? What is ONE thing you can do but you wish you were just a little better at? Singing, I wanna be on The Voice!
    My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • What's a part of your body that you really like? Boobs. I have nice Boobs. Yes, yes you do!! I believe that I am just creeper enough to tell you that before though!
    My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to Re:Feel Good Friday:
    [QUOTE]What's a part of your body that you really like? Boobs. I have nice Boobs. Yes, yes you do!! I believe that I am just creeper enough to tell you that before though!
    Posted by Leah&JP[/QUOTE]

LOL! I <3 you, you creeper!!!
  • What is a goal you are proud of yourself for accomplishing?  Finishing my +30 credits after my master's degree so I get almost a $10k raise next school year.  Woo hoo!

What's a part of your body that you really like? Probably my eyes

What is a skill that you have that you are really good at?  Organization and telling people how it is.  I'm a very upfront and honest person, not afraid to speak my mind.  Everyone always know how they stand with me.  There's not much gray.  

What is ONE thing you can do but you wish you were just a little better at?  I really wish I had more motivation to exercise.  I hate it.  and I feel VERY fat lately but I still eat chips and hate going to the gym.  
  • In Response to Re: Feel Good Friday:
    [QUOTE]What is a goal you are proud of yourself for accomplishing?  Finishing my +30 credits after my master's degree so I get almost a $10k raise next school year.  Woo hoo! What's a part of your body that you really like? Probably my eyes What is a skill that you have that you are really good at?  Organization and telling people how it is.  I'm a very upfront and honest person, not afraid to speak my mind.  Everyone always know how they stand with me.  There's not much gray.   What is ONE thing you can do but you wish you were just a little better at?  I really wish I had more motivation to exercise.  I hate it.  and I feel VERY fat lately but I still eat chips and hate going to the gym.  
    Posted by MrsGandthebeag[/QUOTE]

BIANCA!!! You are bean poll!!! You are anything but fat!!
  • What is a goal you are proud of yourself for accomplishing? Paying off my student loans and car early with all my own hard earned money in the last year. What's a part of your body that you really like? honestly right now? my belly. I love my pregnant self and I feel super confident with everything. What is a skill that you have that you are really good at? I just asked Aaron for his opinion cause I don't think about it much but he thinks I'm really good at a healthy debate, which I must say I agree with. What is ONE thing you can do but you wish you were just a little better at? I don't think I'm bad at volleyball but I think if I had my high school confidence and fitness back I could be quite a bit better.
    image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards