Students

The Knot is my new procrastination

Does anyone else find themselves procrastinating because of the Knot?  I'm writing my thesis right now, and every time my brain is fried and I can't think properly, I find myself coming here.  I don't think this is healthy . . . if I wasn't actually ahead in my thesis right now I would be shooting myself in the foot. 
But with the good weather coming, maybe my new procrastination will be being outside.  Or maybe I should just stop procrastinating . . .

Re: The Knot is my new procrastination

• I know your pain.  I should be writing my paper.  Instead I am reading stuff on TK or TN or FB.  It's terrible.  I really need to get a handle on my procrastination. lol 
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Yeah espcially with finals. I am coming on here to get a break from endless projects and studying.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• agreed. 15 days till the end of finals and 19 days till graduation! But theres still so much to do and yet I'm also on the knot...
  • kerbohlkerbohl member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited April 2013
    It's nice to know I'm not alone!  Good luck to everyone with finishing their projects despite the allure that is the  internet!

• Ditto! Between TK, FB & Pinterest I'm surprised I actually got some work done this semester....although I still need to wrtie my final paper (due in 3 weeks)!
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to Re: The Knot is my new procrastination:
    [QUOTE]Ditto! Between TK, FB & Pinterest I'm surprised I actually got some work done this semester....although I still need to wrtie my final paper (due in 3 weeks)!
    Posted by ArtTeacher23[/QUOTE]

Ditto!  My thesis was due on Wednesday, but my professor graciously gave me an extension... and I'm still procrastinating!  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • kerbohlkerbohl member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: The Knot is my new procrastination:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Knot is my new procrastination : Ditto!  My thesis was due on Wednesday, but my professor graciously gave me an extension... and I'm still procrastinating!  
    Posted by silver0319[/QUOTE]

I'm lucky - the semesters over here are long, so my thesis isn't due until the end of June, and even if I don't finish, European professors are really lax and as long as I have it done by July I'm good.  I'm hoping to be done by the end of this month to do some travelling, but with the procrastination . . .

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards