Maryland-Baltimore

Candy Bar

Did anyone have a candy bar at their wedding?  How much did it cost?  Was it worth it?  Where did you get the glass containers?  Did you use it as your favor?

THanks,

Allison

Re: Candy Bar

• edited December 2011

I'm not a ton of help since I didn't have one.  But I know that a few girls on the Baltimore Nest board had candy bars at their weddings - you might want to post this there too.

• akraussakrauss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having one at my wedding, I went with Haute cocoa!  check em out, Staci has been a dream to work with so far and we've had two tastings and the chocolate is amazing!  It's one of the things Im most excited about at my wedding.  They are a little pricey, but they take care of the whole display from start to finish and the take home boxes for the guests.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • akraussakrauss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Forgot to add the chocolate bar will be my favors and well as a little chocolate crab at each place setting tied to a crab mallet.  =) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • weezie825weezie825 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

In stead of doing favors we had a chocolate table at our reception.  It was set up via my caterer (Atlantic) and the Chocolates were provided by "Oh My Chocolate."  It was a huge hit. 

I got married in 2009 and I paid $3 per person through my caterer.  (If I remember correctly.)

I tried to PIP, but the know won;t let me so here is a pic of our chocolate table:

http://www.jlowephotos.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/k052309-730.jpg

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    @Weezie thanks for the link. Plates and trays brings more of an elegant feel, compared to just using jars. I'm thinking I'll trying a combo of jars, plates, trays and bowls.
    January AAW Signature Challenge:Wedding Must-Have: A shot or 4
    Photobucket

*insert sarcastic musing here...or jazz hands*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards