Getting in Shape
Options

MFP help?

I usually just lurk but was hoping someone could help me figure out a MFP question. For some reason, my account won't show that I've lost any weight. I'm going in and recording my weight and it'll pop up that I've lost xx pounds since my last weigh in, but always displays "zero pounds lost" and won't tally up how much I've lost total.

It's a silly thing and not really a big deal, but vaguely annoying. Anyone know why this isn't showing up?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
140 invited -- 118 are ready to party! -- 27 can't make it

Re: MFP help?

• Options
    Are you talking about on the ticker thing that people keep in their signatures?
  • Options
    Oooh - it might also be, if you started your account after you maybe had already lost some weight, then you gained weight but haven't gotten back to where you started, it could be just catching you up to where you started...make sense?

My sister joined after she had lost a bunch of weight, then some medical issues cropped up and she gained a bunch of weight back....so MFP will announce that she's lost a lb or whatever but her ticker won't show that change because she's still "in the positive" overall from where she started. You should be able to reset this by going to:

GOALS --> CHANGE GOALS --> Enter current & goal weights --> Update profile

This SHOULD reset everything.
  • Options
    Post on MFP's "technical issues" board. A mod will be able to help you after looking at your profile to see if there's a bug.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards