July 2013 Weddings

WOD

Last night I did not get my work out in because we decided to go to the Dodgers game instead. Great date night though!

Tonight I WILL be doing my second workout of the week.

Re: WOD

• drg424drg424 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    In Response to WOD:
    [QUOTE]Last night I did not get my work out in because we decided to go to the Dodgers game instead. Great date night though! Tonight I WILL be doing my second workout of the week.
    Posted by Wheels987[/QUOTE]

That sounds like so much fun - and welll worth skipping :) If it makes you feel better, I did not work out last night or the night before because I went to happy hour and then was too tired last night. I also had ice cream and mexcian food last night :( I am BACK on the wagon today for sure and will be running!

~small wins~ Cool
  • I didnt workout yesterday.. i was gone from 8am-8pm and was/ still am exhausted. 

I dont think i have time to today either, I need to do laundry, clean, go to target and pack... all before work at 1pm.. is 9:10 here now. 

if anything, Ill try to get some bodyweight things in, I REALLY wanted to run because my dress fitting is tomorrow and I feel swollen.. Im getting over being sick and my stomach just feels weird -_____- 

• I too had mexican food and beer last night. Soooooo good!

Random thing--sometimes when I want to feel productive I do squats while brushing my teeth, washing dishes, etc. FI thinks I'm crazy but it makes me feel better!
  • haha I do the same thing.. if i feel lazy ill be like "ERIC PUSHUP CONTEST" he'll look at me and say "NO." and then ill say "OKAY ILL DO IT ALONE COUNT FOR ME".. pretty lame of me but its fun and if hes counting/ watching I can do alot more 
  • drg424drg424 member
    Haha @crys I made James promise he'd do the Bridal Bootcamp DVD with me (it's pretty cheesy and girly) now that he's done coaching baseball.

It's the only way I can motivated to do the workout, plus I don't want him watching me if he's not doing it, too!
  • I went to UJAM last night.

Depending on how FI and I are feeling tonight, either hitting the gym together or going walking and doing some workout videos.

My boudoir photoshoot is tomorrow morning, I'm kicking myself for not getting serious about my workout regimen sooner!  Oh well, at least I've lost 9lbs since the beginning of the year. Hopefully if I stick to this I can lose another 10 and get really toned up for the wedding! Glad we've started this accountability thread :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • drg424drg424 member
    In Response to Re: WOD:
    [QUOTE]I went to UJAM last night. Depending on how FI and I are feeling tonight, either hitting the gym together or going walking and doing some workout videos. My boudoir photoshoot is tomorrow morning, I'm kicking myself for not getting serious about my workout regimen sooner!  Oh well, at least I've lost 9lbs since the beginning of the year. Hopefully if I stick to this I can lose another 10 and get really toned up for the wedding! Glad we've started this accountability thread :-)
    Posted by MissKristenWed84403[/QUOTE]

MissKristen! I briefly contemplated doing a boudoir shoot - I would love if you'd share your experience with us! Good luck tomorrow a.m.!
  • @misskristen yess!! let us know how it goes!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards