• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

That wasn't flying! That was... falling with style!

Good morning!

Its Thusday wahoo! I don't think this week could go any slower.  

I hope everyone had a wonderful day :)

Sergent:: Molly's first present is... Mrs. Potato Head! Repeat, a Mrs. Potato Head!

Hamm: Way to go, Ida-ho!

Mr. Potato Head: Gee, I'd better shave!

[pulls off his moustache]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: That wasn't flying! That was... falling with style!

• degreadegrea member
    2500 Comments
    Hmmm I am stumped again. I stink at this game! Harry Potter?

I LEAVE FOR VEGAS TODAY!! WOHOOO! I probably won't be around for a little while. I promise to come back though. I miss you gals! Happy Anniversary to all the rest of the May Brides!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Have fun Degrea!

I am also stumped on the movie quote.  I think this is 5 days in a row now.  ::cues Debbie Downer music::

This week has been the longest week of my life!  Ugh I just want graduation to be here and over with so I can get back to regular work.  But I've been keeping up with my running and I'm not nearly as tired afterwards as I was when I started on Saturday.  Yay progress!  Plus I'm not really sore which is a helpful bonus.

Have a good Thursday everyone!
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Hmmm...it sounds familiar. I'm probably going to get curious and google it so I know what it is.

All week I've been thinking it was a day later than it actually was. Yesterday I was thinking we needed to take out the trash to the curb and then when I got home I realized it was Wednesday and not Thursday. So glad tomorrow is Friday.

Degrea, have fun in Vegas! Play the Wild Cherry machine for me. I love that one!
    E, good job on the running and keeping up with it! You'll be doing 5Ks in no time! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I gave you a hint if you highlight my post :-D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • degreadegrea member
    2500 Comments
    OOOOOO Thanks Aggie! I know it now!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Toy Story?
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • oh blah - another movie I've never seen!  :-)

Morning.  Gotta run to a meeting!
  • It is beautiful outside today. I think I may have to spend it outside.

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Ask me stuff.
  • jlq2005jlq2005 member
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary
    I didn't know the movie at first, but now I do.  TOY STORY. YESSSSS.
    Also, I wondered why your post was so long with no writing there, Aggie. hah!

Degrea - Have fun on your vacation!!!!
    E - Is graduation soon? Also, DH and I have decided to start couch to 5k. I've been thinking about doing it for a while, so I figured I should take the plunge. DH has a smart phone and downloaded the app, so hopefully that makes it a little easier. Ahh.

Today and tomorrow are my days off. I felt like sleeping all day today. I'm doing laundry. And I need to clean. and I never did go to the grocery store yesterday. When I got home from work yesterday we had no power. So we went out to dinner and went fishin. When we got home after 7 it was back on. 
    Today is the Ascension, and it's a Holy Day. I didn't realize that the Church we go to here did the evening Mass the day prior, so it was last night. And I missed my chance at Mass this morning because they were at 7&9. Blagh. So now I have to figure out a Church in Williamsport that has an evening Mass because it's a Holy Day and if I don't go I'll have Catholic guilt the rest of the week. 
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Ahhh JOY you HAVE to see that movie. And 2 and 3. They are great!  

:-D.  And yes my hidden message made me giggle. Both the quote and hiding it. 

1 memoved 9 huge stones from a poor little Doxie this morning. She is going to wake up feeling so much better! 

Have fun this weekend Degrea!
    Fred Rogers
  • Kidney stones, Aggie?  Swallowed stones?  Tell me more about these stones.
  • They are bladder stones. Cats and dogs rarely get stones stuck in the kidneys most often they are in the bladder. They took up the whole bladder!  Poor little doggie. 
    Fred Rogers
  • oh OW.  Stones of any sort are just horrible.

I hope the lil pup feels better now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards