Chit Chat
Options

Married!

So my wedding day was interesting to say the least! Well, it rained the whole day except miraculously during our ceremony for our outdoor wedding...we rented tents as back up, thank gawd! Our trolley didn't pick up our guests, the hair and make up lady was a disaster, and my florist did the wrong flowers! At the end of the day, I got married to my best friend and I ended up having a great time with all my favorite people who flew across the world to be here. So engaged ladies here's my advice. Just start the day with a mimosa and just let it happen...it goes by so fast that the problems disappear and you're dancing with your husband before you know it. :D
I'll post a few pics when I get on a real computer soon!

Re: Married!

• Options
    tlc35tlc35 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Awesome! Congrats, can't wait to see pics.
  • Options
    Congrats, and I agree: pics! Swing by the front office for your old married hag badge.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    Congrats!  And how did the lanterns turn out?  You had posted awhile back that you found a site with "safe" ones, and I was curious. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Congrats!  Can't wait to see photos!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!  PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    201 Invited image 139 Attending image 20 Declined image 42 Are making me wait image
  • Options
    I got them a few days before the wedding and completly forgot about them til the day before when we had to take everything to the venue. My MOH actually mentioned them littering in the ocean if they made it to there too so we opened em up at the venue and they had wood for the rings...think bamboo? Honestly, didn't have time to test them right then so forgot about it. I know, very bad...it was a crazy weekend. Then when it came time to do them and the top box we had opened had gotten rained on and was a pile of mush paper so we found out they actually do dissolve. If it was a dry place you were doing them though I'm not sure if they would bc it would have to rain.
  • Options
    Do y'all know if there is any possible way to upload pics from mobile?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards