Arizona-Phoenix

Off Season Wedding Venues- on a budget

Hi There!

I'm on a tight budget and am looking to get married in the off season's to save money. Because of this, I am looking for a wedding venue that offer an inside ceremony and an inside reception. I would be open to an outside ceremony as long as the reception is inside. It can be all inclusive or outside vendors. I have lots of people willing to help if I need to do some of the stuff myself. My problem is everywhere I look the bar is so expensive. We are a fun bunch and are looking to either bring my own alcohol, or have an open bar of beer and wine that isnt going to break my bank. My budget for all inclusive is around $6000. And would be less for a Do-it-yourself venue. Any thoughts would help!

Oh and I would like to keep it in the East Valley as I am in Scottsdale Laughing

Thanks!!!!!!

Re: Off Season Wedding Venues- on a budget

• I am getting married at TreBella in June and it sounds like it has everything that you are looking for! 
    They are having an open house on April 2nd if you want to go check things out!! 

• I was told by the wedding coordinator at Troon North that in the summer, tell her what you want to pay and they'll make it work. You might also look at Inspirador in Chandler and Tre Bella.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The Landmark Restaurant is a great venue for a great price. They can accomodate an indoor ceremony and reception or a ceremony on their covered patio with a reception in their hall. They are very flexible and willing to work with DIY brides. I am getting married there on Saturday and we have DIYed a lot for our wedding. They do require you use in house catering and bar services, but the food is fantastic and the bar prices cannot be beat. Their most expensive bar option is am open premium bar and it only costs 11 dollars per person for the first hour and only 4 dollars per person each additional hour. This is a much lower price than anywhere else and they also have options for beer amd wine only bar services.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Although Noah's doesn't have an off season price they are reasonable and do offer off day pricing (a Thursday, for instance, would save a boat load :)).  It was one of my topchoice before I opted for a destination wedding :)

http://frankenstiensgirl.weebly.com
    Photobucket
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Save The Dates
  • Thank you everyone! I'm excited to start looking at these places!
  • You may want to look at Villa Tuscana. They are in the East Valley have options for both indoor/outdoor ceremony and indoor reception as well as allow outside catering and bar. Room decorations are included (I believe) I also think they have off season pricing. It was an option for us, but then it was just too far away from where we are having our ceremony.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards