Canada-Ontario

Hallmark Clearance Sale June 7 & 8

Hi ladies,

The Hallmark Clearance Outlet Sale is happening on June 7 and 8.  Great for all you DIY brides.  I actually bought the stationary for my wedding invites there.  Cost me less than $1.00 per invite.

Here are the details:

Hallmark Clearance Outlet is located at: 501 Consumers Rd. (Victoria Park & Sheppard Ave. E.) East entrance of the building. Hours are: Thursday 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., Friday 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.

Hallmark Canada will donate 25% of total sales to Make-A-Wish® Canada during the holiday season.

Re: Hallmark Clearance Sale June 7 & 8

• You said June 7 and 8 but listed 3 days is the sale all 3 days? I just want to make sure I don't show up on the thursday and the sale is over with? But also want to go early and get better selection if I can. 

Do they take debit / credit or only cash?
  • i've been here years ago but i didnt think of going for wedding stuff... thanks for the tip!
  • It's all three days, June 6, 7, and 8. 

They take cash, credit and debit - usually costs are something like $20-$25, fill a box with as much Hallmark items as you can so long as it can close.  Not only did I end up with all my wedding invites, but bought napkins, paper plates/cups/bowls, wrapping paper, cards, gift bags, etc. for next to nothing!

I definitely recommend going early - people go nuts there! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards