Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Anyone been to or heard of The Iatse Ballroom?

I came across the Iatse Ballroom, seem reasonably priced and the pictures look nice.  Anybody have any thoughts?

Re: Anyone been to or heard of The Iatse Ballroom?

• Cackle6Cackle6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I looked into it for my at home reception, and had we not ended up doing a backyard bbq, we would have booked with them. It's a great space, and they are very very reasonable price wise. I actually recommended them to friends of mine, and will be attending their wedding there in August!

The only slight downside is that it is located basically under 95 in South Philly, behind the Ikea. So if you are having your ceremony and reception there, you'd need to go somewhere else for pictures most likely. But the ballroom itself is gorgeous, and all of the lighting and what not is included from what I recall from my meeting with them. Def shoot them an email and set up a meeting, they were really great to work with. 
  • Cackle6Cackle6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    No problem! Also, it's the same company that does Anthony's in Drexel Hill, and I've had the food there and it is awesome! So I'm willing to bet the food at IATSE is great too! Good luck! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards