New Hampshire

Barn

I am looking for a barn in southern NH perferably around the Concord/Manchester area, but I am willing to travel up to an hour from the area.  I'm looking for something rustic that can hold  around 200 people for a reception and has a place for a ceremony (perferably outdoors). 

If you know of a place, I would really appreciate the help!

Re: Barn

• The Barn at Gibbet hill in Groton, MA is beautiful and they have a location for an outdoor ceremony
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Smith barn in Peabody MA.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Thanks for the ideas.  Gibbet Hill is definitely out of my budget, but I love the Smith barn.  Thanks!
  • Sunny Slope Farm, Alton, NH There's also a big gray barn in Wolfeboro I think...we are getting married at Sunny Slope. It's a big farm, lots of room outdoors. The barn is small but will hold 130 for a sit down dinner. You could do ceremony and reception tented outdoors and use barn for drinks and dancing.
  • I'm getting married at Ragged Mountain in Danbury NH.  The ceremony site outside is gorgeous and the reception is in the upstairs of the lodge that they call the big red barn.  The room is huge and you also get to use an outdoor patio area that has a fire pit and some tables.
  • The Inn on Newfound Lake has a beautiful renovated barn and gorgeous landscaping! I guess it is about an hour or so from Concord though so not sure if that works for you. I'll be getting married there next August! 
  • How was the food at ragged mountain? I am thinking of getting married there. Any feedback? Thanks'
  • Smith Barn, Peabody, MA We went to a friends wedding there last August and it was beautiful.
    The ceremony site outside is very nice (although it started to rain at the wedding when we were there, but just got the ceremony in.
    We met our DJ there at that wedding he is one of their preferred DJ's there. DJ Rick Bellanti  He runs a special there which includes the outside Ceremony. The person in charge (Tammy) at the Smith Barn is very nice and very knowledgeable and helpful. You need to use one of their caterers, I think they have 5 to choose from. Its very rustic and outside is picturesque. They have an upstairs and I think can accommodate up to 200 guests altogether.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards