Not Engaged Yet
Options

I'M MARRIED! (PIP-heavy)

Hello! I hope you all remember me ;) 

My wedding was almost 2 weeks ago and everything was absolutely amazing! The weather was perfect, (almost) everything went according to plan, and all of our hard work REALLY paid off. Plus, the day ended with me married to the love of my life so the rest is just icing on the cake! Here are some of my favorite pictures (assuming I can figure out how to add pics, I hate the new TK so freakin much):

I'm about to upload my HM pics to FB so I'll be back later with another thread with some of those so I can be an even bigger AW :)

Re: I'M MARRIED! (PIP-heavy)

• Options
    Awww you looked gorgeous! I'm so happy for you two! It was a perfect day for a wedding!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    I love your dress!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It was SUCH a gorgeous wedding.  Congrats again!!  And look at us all in that last picture!
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    csousa1csousa1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

I can't see the pictures :( But I know how gorgeous you and everything else were, so yay!!!

• Options
    OMG so beautiful!!! What amazing pictures!!
  • Options
    absolutely beautiful...  congrats, Mrs.!!
  • Options
    Yeah!!! You look so beautiful and happy.  Your pictures are amazing!  :)  Welcome back too.
  • Options
    CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    HOLY GOD! You were so incredibly gorgeous! I can't even stand it!! Your bouquet is perfection - and you and your H in that field??? COME ON!!!  

Congrats, doll! I'm so glad it was everything you hoped for. 
  • Options
    How beautiful! Congratulations!
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    OMG your pictures are so beautiful! You look amazing and your photographer did a great job. Congratulations on getting married! Can't wait to see your AW pics from your HM if you share them.

• Options
    Congratulations. You look so beautiful, and your photos are all gorgeous!
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    Omigosh, GORGEOUS!!!!!!
  • Options
    Those are beautiful photos!  Everything looks beautiful! 
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    You were stunning!  Love your pics.  Glad to hear the day went so well.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Options
    Everything is so GORGEOUS!  Congratulations!  Looks like you had a perfect day :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! Your pictures are gorgeous!! Your wedding looks like it was amazing!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    RWS2011RWS2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Just stunning!  Congratulations, rdr!

• Options
    You are GORGEOUS! I love the photos. You look so happy and i'm so glad your day went off without a hitch! Can't wait to see the HM pics...how was the HM btw?
  • Options
    I love these SO MUCH!  They are kinda making me want a veil though and I was pretty sure I didn't want one.  Good thing I have almost a year to decide :)

You are stunning!!  Enjoy your new hubs!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    Those pictures are gorgeous and you look beautiful in all of them!

• Options
    You were stunning! And so are all of these pictures! Congrats on your big day!
  • Options
    wiki8wiki8 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Love your dress!!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous!  Congrats on being married!!! 
  • Options
    Just stunning. So glad you had such a lovely day. So happy for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    You look amazing and you look so happy. I love your photographer.  Seriously can you facebook me with her info?

Anniversary

• Options
    I've told you this a million times, but WOWZA!! You are stunning. And so freaking happy! It gives me butterflies looking at you and Mr. Swazzlecock. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    RDR! You looked amazing and these photos are ridiculously perfect! Congrats!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

OMG, every single picture is stunning! Congratulations :) very happy for you both!

P.S. just out of curiosity, after seeing a couple of the other comments - how many Knotties were at your wedding?! That is very cool to me, that some of you have grown so close through this site :) unless you met some other way, I don't mean to presume!

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Thank you all so much!

I finally got around to uploading HM pics and I'll try to get a thread up today. We got some amazing shots.

Sak: We looked at the photobooth pics yesterday. It was hysterical! About halfway through I said to H that the pics and writing were getting progressively drunker. By the end, we couldn't read the notes hahaha

KM: I had 4 knotties at my wedding (Sak, Bri, Peek, and Sous). I met all of them here :)

• Options
    I am WAY late to this, but these are STUNNING! Congrats RDR!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards