Not Engaged Yet

Guess Who's Back...(PIP)

I had an AMAZING time on the cruise and in Bermuda. BF and I worked out our issues and have agreed to give our relationship another try. Life is good. Here are some pics!

Re: Guess Who's Back...(PIP)

• AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    That is some nice looking water!  I'm glad you had a blast!
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Beads921Beads921 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Glad you had a fabulous time :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    YAAY!  I am glad you guys decide to try and work things out!  Your pictures are lovely and everything looks so warm.  It is raining here. :(
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Welcome Back, GPB! Beautiful pictures! Glad to hear that you and SO are going to try to give it another go. Have you discussed how you are going to do things differently? Smile
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_guess-whos-backpip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:efbe7648-fd0a-495c-8fae-8913e601f29cPost:a301aedd-759f-4526-ba1c-04c53eff76ed">Re: Guess Who's Back...(PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome Back, GPB! Beautiful pictures! Glad to hear that you and SO are going to try to give it another go. Have you discussed how you are going to do things differently?
    Posted by lunarsongbird[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Lunar! BF and I basically had a long talk which ended in a heartfelt and tearful promise on his part that he was going to take care of the issues that I've brought up.
  • lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    edited December 2011
    Yay! This is very good news. I loved your pictures. I just asked Andrew if we can go somewhere tropical someday! Was the water warm?
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Great news!  I really like your siggy photo.  When you get a chance, I'd love to hear about your cruise experience.  FI and I would like to go on a cruise for our next vacation and were thinking of Norwegian.  
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I have tons more on FB if you're interested.

I didn't really go in the water, but according to BF, it started off warm and then turned colder. Bermuda definitely has some kickass beaches, though!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_guess-whos-backpip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:efbe7648-fd0a-495c-8fae-8913e601f29cPost:04042bba-c7c2-40a8-85c2-64f87ea132f2">Re: Guess Who's Back...(PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Great news!  I really like your siggy photo.  When you get a chance, I'd love to hear about your cruise experience.  FI and I would like to go on a cruise for our next vacation and were thinking of Norwegian.  
    Posted by Goldlie11[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Goldie!

Norwegian was AWESOME. I admittedly had low expectations due to some of the things I've read, but we found that the staff couldn't have been nicer or more attentive. The food was very good to excellent - in addition to the two main dining rooms, the buffets and the 24 hour eatery, Norwegian also has some "specialty" restaurants of all different cuisines that you can have dinner at for an extra surcharge. BF and I tried two of them, and found that they were well worth the fee. - the most expensive restaurant is $25 per person. The entertainment was excellent - there was always something to do. Embarking and debarking was efficient and organized with no problems. I totally recommend Norwegian. Let me know what trip you decide to take, and definitely let me know if you have any questions!
  • edited December 2011
    back again. GBP, tell a friend. 

Welcome back! Aaaand I knew it :) 

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • polkadot111polkadot111 member
    edited December 2011
    :) I'm happy for you! And your pictures are beautiful!
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • edited December 2011
    Sea Tea, that pic is hilarious.
  • SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  I had a feeling you guys were going to patch things up.  I'm happy for you.

Aaannnd you look gorgeous!  Love your bangs.
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_guess-whos-backpip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:efbe7648-fd0a-495c-8fae-8913e601f29cPost:fb2a1c3d-a310-4448-8092-b117d12e7bf0">Re: Guess Who's Back...(PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]back again. GBP, tell a friend.  Welcome back! Aaaand I knew it :) 
    Posted by SeaTea02[/QUOTE]

I thought of Eminem too, LOL

Glad you're back and you two are going to work things out :)
  • edited December 2011
    I missed your face hoar.  Sorry about being lame and not going to NYC tonight.  :(

Being lame is so lame.
  • marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hellooooo hot stuff! Welcome back. Glad to see you had a wonderful vacation and that you and the BF are working it out.

• tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is exciting and the trip looked like a blast! I'm glad you guys have agreed to work together , and remember , Rome wasnt built in a day - it will be hard work and may be some tears and struggled along the way , but wishing you both the best , together :) *hugs*
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good to hear that you are both willing to work on things.

Plus, yeah vacation! Glad you had a great time!
  • becunning2becunning2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you had fun and that you two are trying to tackle some of the issues in your relationship.  Congratulations!
  • lmwilberlmwilber member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back! Pic's look wonderful, and I'm glad you and BF worked everything out.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Glad you had a blast and glad you're going to give it another shot <3
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beauuuuutiful looking water.  I'm envious!

Glad you had fun...and had the pictures to prove it;)

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info!  It was very helpful.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards