Canada-Ontario

Vendor Reviews

Hi ladies,

I'm not quite sure what happened with the previous one...but here's a new place to start it.  Any previous information is gone, so for Knotties who have already posted, feel free to post again to help any new brides!

Thanks,

C.

Re: Vendor Reviews

• Im lookig for reviews on JUBILEE PAVILION in Oshawa, Ontario.

i'd like to know how the outdoor ceremonies are, preferably in june, if thats possible. I worry there will be a lot of people at the publc beach, and it might be noisy and distracting..

i hope someone has some answers!
  • Hello - I'm considering having my wedding at Spencer's on the Waterfront in Burlington.  Has anyone gone to a wedding there? Any feedback?  Thanks! :)
  • edited September 2012
    Hockley Valley Resort - WOW!  Do not think twice about booking them.  They did a terrific job and it was great walking into this day knowing that service and food would be perfect on their end.  They take their jobs seriously and it was great knowing that was one part I didn't have to sress about.

Grand Entrance Flowers - Doris wa ABSOLUTELY amazing.  I met her showed her pics of my ideas and she took off with them and did everything I imagined.  I trusted her and didn't have to worry about her one bit!  WOW!! She lives in Bolton and works out of her house.  email me at lili.cibantos at gmail dot com if you want me to send you pictures of her work from my wedding. 

The Perfect Mix - Will did a great job.  Read the crowd and he has been involved in the music scene since he was a teenager. So roughly 20 years. He knows the history of music and that's who you want as a DJ!  Plus he is affordable.

Tell them Lili C.  recommended them.  I will post recommendations from my phtographer and videographer when I get the pics and vids from them :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm looking for anyone who had their wedding at (or who has been to a wedding at) the BERKELEY CHURCH in downtown Toronto. We are about to book with them and I've read online reviews but would love to have a quick chat with someone who had their wedding there (or has been there for a wedding). Please let me know if you can help!! Thanks!!
  • Taboo Resort Golf and Spa - Gravenhurst, ON - This is a GORGEOUS resort with SO much beautiful scenery to offer! They provide you with a coordinator from the resort upon booking, I worked with Nicole Despins (ask for her if you're going with Taboo, she's AMAZING!). I honestly have nothing but the best to say about my experience with them! My room was GORGEOUS, they made our rain plan work FLAWLESSLY! They do require you use their catering, but I am still getting messages from guests telling me its the best wedding meal they've ever had. Message me if you have any specific questions regarding them!
    http://www.tabooresort.com/

Magical Muskoka Moments - Kevin Babcock - Kevin is a DJ working out of the Muskoka area. We switched DJs literally like 3 months before the wedding due to communication issues with the previous one, and Kevin stepped in on short notice as a recommendation from my coordinator. He was SO easy to work with, open to anything different or unique, quick to reply to any emails I sent his way and kept the party going well into the early morning hours.
    http://www.magicalmuskokamoments.ca/
  • VENUE: Mississauga Grand: AMAZING! Food was fantastic, they did a great job with linens and set up. Price included dinner (4 course), dessert table, open bar, all linens, $200 gift certificate for I Cakes and voucher for hotel room. (which was within walking distance of the hall)

DJ: Unique Invasion: GREAT! They made a minor mistake on the Parents' entrance song, but kept the party going all night long! Really read the crowd and played all of our "Must Play" tunes.

FLOWERS: Autumn Blossoms: BEAUTIFUL!! The flowers took my breath away! They were more beautiful than I could have imagined! The centrepieces were equally as amazing along with the price.

HAIR: Unbridled Images: GOOD. The owner and her assistant came to my house (which was VERY convenient). The bridesmaids had half-up/half-down and they all looked amazing! I had a side up-do. The only problem I had was I wanted it on the left side and she insisted it be on the right. I hug to the right and therefore hit my guests in the face with my hair a lot, which resulted in my pins coming loose. Other than that, the hair was beautiful! I got a lot of compliments.

MAKEUP: My Aunt provided the service... amazing!

PHOTOGRAPHER: Studio Studios: GREAT! The engagement shoot was OK, but the photographer we had for the wedding day was creative, encouraging and very fun to work with! From the shots we saw VIA his camera, we’re very happy!

GOOD LUCK!

Anniversary
  • I'm still in the planning process but I thought I'd share the vendors we are working with so far in case it helps anyone.

VENUE: We are having our Ceremony and Reception at the Capitol Theatre in Toronto. We fell in love with the place online and when we visited in person, we were blown away. It was important to us to not only stay downtown where we live, but to also spend our day in a place with some character. Caterina has been AMAZING in answering all my questions in a timely manner and providing so much information. She even helped us afford the venue working within our budget. It was the priciest option we looked at but in the end, the ambiance, the in-house catering, and Caterina made it an easy choice. Plus, there is not payment schedule other than the initial deposit and the balance is owing 2 weeks before our wedding. We are able to make payments when we can.

CATERING: included with Capitol Theatre. We haven’t had a tasting yet, but the options sound delicious.

PHOTOGRAPHY/CINEMATOGRAPHY: Ian Liwanag. We met Ian at the Berkeley Church during an open house there. Ultimately we decided against Berkeley Church but we found Ian to be so enthusiastic, genuine, and positive that we knew we had to have him to capture our day. He was offering a deal at the open house which included cinematography at no charge if you booked that day – we were in! We has been great to deal with even though he is so incredibly busy and was super pumped when he heard about our theme (Venetian Masquerade). Immediately he was thinking of locations and shots and this was over a year to the day.

DJ: The DJ Co (with Ian Liwanag) Along with his superior photog skills, Ian has added DJ to his repertoire and offers this as an addition to skills. Since Ian is going our photography, one of his co-workers, Anthony, will be playing the music for our entire day (ceremony, cocktails, dinner, dancing).

OFFICIANT: Jim Emerson from Enduring Promises. We clicked with Jim right away since he’s a motorcycle enthusiast (like me) and a world traveler (like the fiancé). He is open minded on what constitutes a marriage ceremony and encourages us to make it our own. We liked that immediately.

DAY-OF COORDINATOR: Diana Pires of Truly Yours Planning. I met Diana at a bridal show and emailed her to find out what her services would include. The one main drawback to the Capitol Theatre is that any decor beyond setting up table and chairs isn’t done by the venue which means that we had to figure out someone to do it. Asking our friends and family wasn’t even a consideration since I wanted them to enjoy the day as well and I didn’t want to be bothered with the little details on the day either. Diana is amazing and super helpful. She gives honest feedback and only works with a small number of weddings per year to ensure that her clients get the time and attention they need. Another thing we really enjoyed was her Travelling Seminars. She organized a day for a few couples to ride in a  party bus and be taken around to different vendors (limo, flowers, decor, cake, video, etc.). It was an information gathering day more than anything. The vendors told us what questions to ask when looking, what pricing to expect, things to consider and all in all, it was such a useful day. She totally went above and beyond that day since I believe we were the only couple actually using her services (the others were contest winners). She mentioned having another one in January/February and I highly recommend it. Diana is also going to be helping us source out and plan decor within our budget.

ATTIRE: Fiance wants to wear a tux with tails and we went with Moore’s for him and his groomsmen (and my brother, the dudesmaid) plus because of the bridal show deal of $40 off per rental, we added in the three dads too with a different tux. We went to the location on Yonge/King St and the woman there has been great. Since we have guys in different cities and provinces, Moore’s is perfect because all they need to do is mention our names to get the info on our group.

• VENUE: The Royalton Hospitality - A+
    Mario and Peter work with what you want and what is in your budget.  The venue is beautiful with it's high ceilings and all wood flooring in the ballroom.  The best part of the venue is the Sili Lounge - if you`re looking for more of modern/contemporary feel, this is it. We wanted a non-traditional reception that more of a cocktail reception feel with lots of food so we opted for live food stations - pasta with two sauces, BBQ'd skewers, sliders with fries, poutine station, veggie station, salumi station.  Our guests loved that it was non-traditional and the food was AMAZING!  The burgers were homemade and were so yummy with your choices of toppings liked caramelized onions and sauteed mushrooms, the poutine was the biggest hit! Peter and Mario always make sure that you're happy with whatever's happening. Our guests raved about the food!

DJ: Ian Liwanag - DJ & Co. - A+
    Another superstar at our wedding!  Provided music for both the ceremony and the reception.  Played a nice mix of R&B, Old School, Rock, etc.  We closed out the hall and people were disappointed to leave at 1.  He is completely adaptable and worked well with Peter and Mario to ensure everything ran smoothly.

OFFICIANT: Jeremy Citron - All You Need is Love - A++
    Everyone loved Jeremy - in fact, he inspired a couple of our guests to into considering a ceremony outside of the church, and even inspired those not even considering marriage into contemplating it.  He gives you different options for your ceremony and offers both secular and religious ceremonies and is willing to add cultural traditions.  The reason we went with him was becuase he was familiar with veil/cord/coin ceremonies associated with Filipino and Spanish weddings as well as the fact that he was very witty and informative.  He made our guests laugh and our guests cry.  We'd have him again in an instant!

HAIR: Il Tocco Magico - B
    Well, the one thing I can say about this place, is that it's warm and inviting and the customer service is impeccable and for $50 dollars, I can't complain too much considering I didn't have a hair trial.  She gets a 'B' because when I showed her a photo of hair do's I wanted, essentially a low bun/chignon at the nape of my neck, she kept saying I didn't have enough hair to do it and said my hair was too fine for the style.  The best she could do was tease my hair, stick it in a ponytail and pin curls to cover the ponytail. Meh - I probably could have done that myself.  However,  she was sweet so I can't be too mad and at the end of the day, I still looked great.

LIMO: Fred's Limo - A+
    He was great!  Showed up in full uniform, including white gloves in a white stretch limo.  He was professional and for a one-way trip to the venue, he was great.  Would hire him again in an instant.

WEDDING DRESS: Sophie's Bridal Gown Shoppe - A+
    Customer service was awesome and the selection of gowns in different sizes was great.  The prices were even better!

BRIDESMAID DRESSES: David's Bridal - A
    Great selection and prices are under $200 - great for my girls who had a tight budget.  Only reason they didn't get an A+ was because they misplaced one of my girl's dresses, only because they didn't "check the backroom". 

TUXEDOES: Freeman's Formal - Dixie Value Mall location - A
    Great selection and prices were decent.  The reason they get an 'A' is because of the store manager, Amir.  He was awesome.  The rest of his team not so much.  If you go there, ask for him only.

ACCOMODATIONS: Springhill Suites, Vaughan - A+
    We booked a block of rooms here - our families loved it!  It was modern and sleek - great pool and a decent hot buffet breakfast included with your stay.  Couldn't ask for more.

• We just had our wedding a few weeks ago in Toronto... despite the rain and cold it was an amazing AMAZING day!!  I feel like we had a million vendors, so I"ll give you the highlights...

Venue:  Weston Golf & Country Club (Etobicoke).   Of all the golf & country clubs we looked at this one was perfect... and FAR more reasonably priced that comparables (Markland Woods; St. Georges; etc).   I"ve heard that the venue is now under renovation, but if you're planning a summer 2013 wedding, I'm sure it would be ready by then.  http://www.westongolfcc.com/

DJ:  Maximum DJ.  AMAZING!!!!   My husband and I live in Calgary so were planning the wedding long distance... we could not have asked for a better experience with the DJ.  They communicated regularly, were willing to take payment via email $ transfer, and had a very extensive online form to fill out to ensure that you get the perfect musical experience at your wedding.  Prices were pretty comparable to other DJs in Toronto. BOOK THEM!!!  http://www.maximumdj.com/

Dress:  I had actually found my dress in Calgary, so emailed every bridal salon in the GTA to see who had it.  ONE salon had it... Josy's Bridal in Port Credit (Mississauga).  It's a little hole-in-the-wall shop, but my goodness once you got in side it was amazing!  Josy is the owner and primary stylist there.. and she is amazing.  So kind and thoughtful and wanted me to be 100% happy.. which i was.

Makeup:  by Shamaila J.  She came highly recommended by one of my bridesmaids.  This is a part-time gig for her, so her prices are very reasonable (and i mean VERY reasonable!).  She is a perfectionist so won't let you out of her chair until you are satisfied.  LOVE HER!   http://www.facebook.com/pages/Make-up-by-Shamaila-J/119859538039318

I would highly recommend these vendors!
  • Wedding date: November 17th 2012

Venue: Arts and Letters Club, downtown Toronto (14 Elm St)
    A
    This venue is amazing! absolutely gorgeous with dark rich woods high cathedral like ceilings a rotating art collections. We did both ceremony and reception here for our small (70 ppl) wedding. Everyone raved about the food, we offered chicken,salmon and vegan. I did not get a chance to try any of the hor'derves but the guests all said they were tasty plentiful and served well.
    Joseph Sweeney is the catering manager here he is in a word LOVELY he was a total pleasure to work with. He was so accommodating to all our needs and helped to keep us on track as H and I are sometimes too laid back for our own good. He is a busy guy so email turn around times were sometimes a bit slow but overall we were incredibly satisfied with everything. Our guests also commented all night on what a cool location we had.

DJ: Party source Entertainment, Pat. B+
    Pat was great and very fast on email/phone call returns. he was able to accommodate our offbeat request list and also jumped in a MC for the night. He is a very nice person and also affordable. I only give a B+ because we had a little blip when it was my turn to walk down the aisle I had cue him as i stood waiting for the song to start. The guests laughed that I had to start off the wedding by bossing people around. The dance floor was bumping all night thanks to him.

Flowers: Carisma Florist mississauga, B-
    I am picky with flowers...very picky some of you will know I post a lot about them as I worked in wholesale flowers for a few years.  Carisma did the flowers for both H's sisters weddings and raved about them so I felt comfortable picking them. They are pricey but i was ok to spend the money for the quality. my bouquet was beautiful but not exactly what I said I wanted. We were shorted a boutonniere and my mother was supposed to have a corsage but was given a boutonniere it was beautiful but not what was ordered. 

Hotel: Downtown Delta Chelsea A+
    Our venue was a 1 min walk from here so H adn I stayed here the night before and night of as well as OOT guests stayed here. Jodi set our block aside and was a pleasure to work with. we hosted our rehearsal dinner here and all had steak- everyone of us had possibly the BEST steak dinner we have ever had. The chef accommodated my food allergies (gluten) came to our table to talk to us to make sure she understood our concerns  then came back to check on us. they also sent complimentary chocolate dipped strawberries with "congratulations" written in chocolate on the plate-so nice. when we came back to our room after the wedding we were greeted with another plate of chocolate dipped strawberries and carbonated water. such a nice touch!

Hair/Makeup: Hair district wellsey A-

Lin was lovely to work with and very reasonable. I did have to ask her to re-do some of my hair which she did without complaint. my makeup and hair lasted all night which was great. she gets the - because she asked if she could touch up my eyebrows which I said ok to she then CUT them...I have never had bushy or unruly eyebrows ever and often get complimented on how nice they look so I didnt like that she did that and then had to add pencil in...not cool and I am now afraid that my brows will grow in bushy.

Dress: Brides Project, Toronto A+
    For those of you not familiar with these guys..check them out! all of the dresses they have are donated from salons or other brides. Mine was donated by a bride. All the money raised goes to supporting cancer charities. The dress was worth almost 3k and I paid $800. I suggest going to a salon first to get an idea of what kind of dresses work for you first so you are not overwhelmed when you go in. The girls who work here are all volunteers and were a total pleasure to work with.

Groomsman attire: Goremans toronto A++
    Last minute a groomsman flying in from calgary let us know he didnt have a suit or shoes to wear and needed a rental-CRAP. we called goremans with what we needed (a tall order considering this guy has a size 13 shoe) They had exactly what we needed, gave us 10$ discount because we didnt need a vest AND it wasn't just a 1 day rental, we picked it up Thursday (our wedding was saturday) and were able to leave it at our hotel concierge for them to pick up sunday. Oh and they added an extra shirt just in case he didnt like one. all for $175 we were VERY satisfied!

Officiate: toronto Officiants, Mary Jung A
    Mary was nice and affordable, she accommodated our request for a non religious short ceremony and gave us a "chose your own adventure" book where we picked what we did and did not want included in our wedding as well as the option to chose her readings or pick our own. she did exactly what we wanted a 15 min ceremony-no fuss no muss.

I'll post about our photographer when we get some pics back.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Do NOT use Marta Tomsa - www.martatomsa.com

She didn't have a backup drive for her camera (which to me should be basic photography 101) and as a result a good chunk of our wedding reception was not captured in photographs (most speeches, cake cutting, pictures with each table, garter toss etc.)

The saying is true that you do get what you pay for.

• Hi ladies, anyone have feedback on The Grand Luxe or The Vue? Trying to decide between the two - thanks and happy planning! - Jill
  • My wedding day is fastly approaching and I am using Events by Natasha for my wedding planning. I am very pleased with the service that I am getting from them, I find it is very personal and professional. I can call Natasha at any time and she is always available to talk. I highly reccomend the services from this company, I am getting married in June and without Natasha i wouldn't have been able to keep such a calm attitude in the planning process. I can't wait to see what the end result looks like. If any of the brides are interested www.eventsbynatasha.ca

• Hi Everyone,
    Im looking for a venue for 350 to 400 people in the GTA- preferably in the east end. Any suggestions and reviews of places you have been to would be helpful. Thanks a ton!
    Nadia

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_vendor-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:e6c7b3e5-db36-46d8-83ac-b3e35c55e6c0Post:ef696ae5-1f69-4921-9966-5a0f2fe7e96a">Re: Vendor Reviews</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Everyone, Im looking for a venue for 350 to 400 people in the GTA- preferably in the east end. Any suggestions and reviews of places you have been to would be helpful. Thanks a ton! Nadia
    Posted by nadiamd[/QUOTE]
    Hi Nadia,

Check out the Grand Baccus in Scarborough - they have decent prices.  The hall is more of an art deco look - so if you're into that, you should be set.  Also check out Le Parc and Paradise.  Good luck on your search.
  • edited February 2013
    MAU/Hair: flyinfingersgmail.com Emily she does makeup hair great price!! And AMAZING job!!! Video: Weddigvideo.ca LOVED THEM Photo: Avangard photography. He is pretty darn good at what he does. And you get ALL the pics 2 weeks after your wedding day! Dress: Mona Bridal in Woodbridge no problems.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi all,

We are still basking in the glow of our wedding this weekend.  Everything was beautiful from start to finish.  Feedback on our vendors:

VENUE: The Rosewater Room  A+  http://www.rosewaterroom.com/

Gorgeous venue, delicious food, smooth and seamless day.  We hosted the ceremony, cocktails, and reception all in the same place.  The on site coordinator Stefanie was a dream to work with from start ot finish, and every detail was taken care of.  They set up all of decor and did the flip for us. I didn't need to think about anything on the day of other than enjoying our day.  They were also one of the most cost effective options we found.  The only thing to beware of is there is a $300 opt out fee if you don't go with their in-house sound, which I found to be expensive compared to other options in the market.  Other than that, the whole thing was an elegant dream.

PHOTOGRAPHY: Elaine Eve Photography A+  http://www.elaineeve.com/

Elaine did our engagement photos and the wedding, and everything we have seen from here is breathtaking.  I felt instantly like she'd been one of our best friends for years and it was a joy to spend the day with her.  She was punctual, inobtrusive during the ceremony, and filled with as much joy as we were.  She is easily now our official family photographer from here on until the end of time. 

VIDEOGRAPHY: Oi Studios A+  http://oistudio.ca/

Gorgeous images with a great creative vision.  They have a tonne of cool equipment and use two videographers so there are a great range of angles and they can capture everything.  Derek and Cece are super sweet, and their videos are beautiful.  They happily joined in for the whole process from the rehearsal onwards, were on time & super focused.  Highly recommended.

HOTEL: King Edward A+  http://www.thekingedwardhotel.com/

The coordinator at the hotel Ana was a goddess.  I felt like I was in touch with her almost as much as the venue and she was great from start to finish.   We were able to photos on site and she even found us an empty meeting room to do yoga in on the morning of the wedding.  The group rates are a huge discount from the rack rate, the rooms are huge and the service was impecable.  All of our guests raved about the grandness of the space.

DJ: Veriation Music  C-

A struggle from start to finish.  The main contact, Jessica, was great but everyone else was a bit of a disaster.  We signed the contract and then had our final meeting about a month before, and the guy we met with suddenly tried to tell us it was an additional $500+ charge for music at the ceremony.  We were promised a specific DJ and then received a call a few hours before the wedding telling us they were sending some other random guy instead.  I'd had a feeling all the way through the process they were going to pull a bait and switch, and was not surprised at all when we got the call saying our guy mysteriously couldn't attend.  When I insisted the DJ needed to speak Spanish (the groom desn't speak English), the guy said he had no idea and he'd have to 'see what he could do'.  They eventually sent a spanish MC who was good, but it ws a bunch of unneccesary stress when I least needed it.  We had provided a list of 10 "must play" songs and they played less than half of them, but played a bunch of slow country songs instead depite us saying no country.  It was very typical "wedding DJ" music, which wasn't a good fit for our specific crowd. At one point, the DJ's assistant tried to 'lead' everyone in a dance, which garnered a bunch of raised eyebrows from our friends.  Of our entire day, the DJ is the one sore spot. 

FLOWERS: From the Potting Shed  B+  http://www.fromthepottingshed.com/

We loved their organic, elegant vibe and their focus on locally grown and organic flowers, which was hugely important for us.  The flowers were beautiful and Elaine did a great job of helping us turn our loose vision into reality.  They have a location in the Distillery District and another in Cambridge.  She can do the typical roses and peonies approach to weddings, but was equally great with the vines and twigs and lushness that we wanted instead.  Some of the other florist we had talked to looked at us like were aliens when we had said no roses but Elaine was totally on board, and for almost half the price of what we were quoted at other places.  There were a few tiny mixups at the end, but all in all they were a joy to work with.  Recommended.

REHEARSAL DINNER: Hank's A+  http://hanks9church.com/

Located at Church & Front downtown, Hank's is typically focused on lunch and brunch.  This is perfect for those looking for an intimate place for a rehearsal dinner, as you get the whole place to yourself for a private event.  They have set menus for $40-$60 pp and it was a beautiful set up with lots of personal attention.  We had friends from out of town show up with their 20 month old twins half way through dinner and they happily added on a couple more tables and got them caught up right away.  Super yummy. 

Let me know if anyone has any questions.  May you cherish your special day as much as we did!!
  • does anyone have any honest reviews?  please let me know!  thanks =)
  • *i meant an honest review regarding the Scarborough convention center. Thanks
  • edited May 2013
    Date: May 17, 2013

Photographers:
    We used Jenn and Dave Stark (http://www.jennanddavestark.com) and we LOVED them. Couldn't be happier with our choice to use them. They were a little more than we had hoped to pay, but were fully worth it. They were incredibly down to earth and really made the photos about us, who we are, and documenting our day.

Reception Venue:
    We used Archeo, a restaurant in the Distillery District. It seats max 118 - we had about 95 in the space. It was beautiful - we loved that it was one open room so everyone could easily visit other tables and hear and see all the speeches. The staff were also amazing - we had a dedicated server all night who couldn't have been more attentive. Our Distillery wedding coordinator (Angeline) was busy - so sometimes some delays in getting emails through, but always came through for us and was flexible to our needs. We had a medical emergency in the famliy during the reception and the doorman (on that evening, a fireman!) and the staff were incredible.

Ceremony Venue: We held our reception at St. Clement's Church near Yonge/Eglinton. A beautiful space. Our reverend was great during all the planning and so supportive during the day!

Flowers: We used Sweet Woodruff (http://sweetwoodruff.ca/), a wonderful flower shop on Dundas West run by Lisa Collins. She was so professional (despite having just celebrated her one year anniversary of a brick and mortar), personable and her arrangements were stunning. We received many, many compliments!

Dress/Veil: I purchased my dress and veil from Sash and Bustle (http://www.sashandbustle.com/). I went to a number of other dress stores in Toronto and this store was just so different - almost every dress there could have been "the one." A beautifully curated selection of dresses. A huge bonus: they only allow booked appointments, and only one at a time - you have the entire store to yourself and aren't competiting for mirror space with other brides!

Hair/Makeup: I used the lovely ladies at BlushPretty (http://blushpretty.com/), a mobile hair-and-makeup service based out of downtown. They did both a trial and day-of for me, my mum and bridesmaids. The customer service was great - the owner had just had a newborn and was emailing me about my sessions the week after the baby was born! They are incredibly dedicated to great work.

Necklace:
    I had a beautiful blush pearl necklace made for me by Annie Tung, of She Smiled and Ran (http://www.shesmiledandran.com/). It was certainly an investment piece - real pearls! - but I received so many compliments and it is a piece I can use for years and years to come.

I'll try and come back to add some photos when I have digital versions!

• FAVORS: She is not in canada but ships and done fantastic work - mini soap macarons, mini spa fovors for bridesmaids and much more. www.jakeala.etsy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards