Maryland-Baltimore

brunch/breakfast venues

Hey everybody

I am looking to do a breakfast/brunch wedding reception/ceremony with mimomas/sangria/ bloody marrys for about 100 people for 4-5K and I cannot find any venues on the internet in maryland that offer this. Looking for a june wedding in 2014. Anyone else do/doing a breakfast wedding and know some of the places/prices in maryland-willing to travel 2 hours from the baltimore area?

Re: brunch/breakfast venues

• I dont know if it helps that we are still flexible on the date- end of may to middle of august
  • In Response to Re: brunch/breakfast venues:
    [QUOTE]I dont know if it helps that we are still flexible on the date- end of may to middle of august
    Posted by nixiechix[/QUOTE]

Call Kristin at Atlantic Caterers. They have great prices on catering and I know that they offer Brunch menus.  They are approved caterers at a lot places, everything from the Grand Lodge of Maryland ($$$$) to Oregon Ridge Park ($). If you are flexible on date, I know that they will be able to help you kind a place.

We used Atlantic for my wedding in 2009 and they were awesome. Kristin was our day of coordinator.  A friend of mine used Atlantic for their wedding in 2011 (based on our rec) and had Raul as their coordinator.  They really liked him as well.

Good Luck!

http://www.atlanticcaterers.com/ 

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Atlantic-Caterers-Inc/50183167647
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • minsu5minsu5 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    I also recommend The Omelete Guys as a possible caterer. Last winter, I went to a church wedding in South Baltimore and The Omelette Guys served us brunch. We had assorted fruit, coffee, juices, water, and of course omelets. The food was delicious and was a unique spin on an otherwise very traditional wedding. I also know our university has brought The Omelette Guys for some our morning events. Overall, their service exceeded my expectation. I got my omelette hot off the pan and exactly as I wanted it.

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - Baltimore, Maryland

"Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever" - Audre Lorde

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards