Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Mn tent/ outdoor venue help?!?

Ladies and gents-

I have found venues on here and other sites but I am trying to plan a wedding from Houston and having a hard time knowing what a venue really looks like via pictures.

Does anyone have suggestions of places they have been to that they thought was really pretty and memorable?

-My budget is 10k max total for venue and reception (including food and drinks and venue decor)
-80 to 100 guests
-30 miles max from Minneapolis/ St paul area
-ideally would love an outdoor ceremony option
- really would like to also have outdoor reception with a tent!!
-May to September and open to Friday

While in MN for a day I visited or researched:

-bay view ( top option with tent idea for reception but wasnt overly impressed with ceremony look)
-Centennial Lakes Park (loved this too but strangely the layout seemed awkward to me for reception and very public)
-Minnetonka orchards ( must be done by 10 pm)
-Plymouth Creek Center ( must be done early too)
Other options people have told me about that I would like to hear more about or look at:
-Stillwater library
-Olympic hill golf club {couldn't have a tent here though :/}

Any idea?!? Please help!

Re: Mn tent/ outdoor venue help?!?

• I've looked at Eagan Community Center and that place is gorgeous inside (pictures online don't do it justice) but I'm not sure if there is a possibility for a tent outside...I've heard Hope Glen farm is pretty good but I haven't looked in to it.  Hope it gives you more of an idea!
  • Thank you for sharing that! Very pretty! I will definitely add that to list to look at!
  • Cackle6Cackle6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Check out Black Bear Crossings in St. Paul. We had our ceremony there on the outdoor covered promenade right on the lake and it was beautiful! They also do receptions there, and I believe they can also do that on the outdoor covered promenade. The staff was great and easy to work with, I highly recommend it! Pics are in my bio.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards