Chit Chat

Dear Almighty Knot Gods,

That would be you, @KnotPorscha @KnotJackie @KnotIrene
As I was perusing my shiny new profile (which I quite like, despite the fact that it is wretchedly hard to navigate, like everything else here since the format change) I noticed a notification that I had received the 10,000 comments badge.  So I searched high and low for my 20,000 comments badge (because been there, done that), but it was nowhere to be found.  Now, back in the good old days, I would have at least two blue balls by this point.   Should I take that to mean I should take my leave of this fine site now that I've topped out on number of comments badges?  Because that simply won't do.  My feelings are hurt that I've been slighted and am missing out on my glory.  Now, I have no desire to tell you what to do (this time), so I won't bother asking for you to make a 20,000 comments badge with haste, I just wanted to express my feelings to you. 

Thank you for the your time,
J

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.

Re: Dear Almighty Knot Gods,

• Well, then when they come to yell at me for doin' it wrong, they'll see my post. 

If you could mail the blue balls to me, I'd be grateful.
    Write to me,
    Stick Stickly
    PO Box 963
    New York City, New York State
    10108!

• J&K10910 said:

Well, then when they come to yell at me for doin' it wrong, they'll see my post. 

Write to me,
    Stick Stickly
    PO Box 963
    10108!

I so remember Stick Stickly and his addy.

• AND THE SONG TOO?  I can still sing it.

Also, Knot Gods, while you're here, can you tell me why I changed my sig 12 hours ago and it's still the exact same that it was BEFORE I changed it?

• J&K10910 said:
    Well, then when they come to yell at me for doin' it wrong, they'll see my post. 

Write to me,
    Stick Stickly
    PO Box 963
    10108!
    I've always felt slightly ashamed that I remember Stick Stickly's address (AND its jingle) but I feel less ashamed now because I know I'm not alone.
  • edited May 2013
    Hey, J&K10910 I just sent an inquiry to tech about adding a 20K comment badge.

ETA: You will receive a new comments badge when you reach 25,000. 
  • Ok, thanks for the update, @KnotPorscha.

I asked you about my sig above, I guess you  missed it.  It's now been 24 hours since I changed my sig, and it's still not showing the changes. 

• RWS2011RWS2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    J&K did you change your sig by going to your account options?  That method is not working. 

You have to click on the person icon in the top right corner, go to preferences, signature settings is on the left and make your changes in the Signature code box.  If that is the way you did it already, then I've got nothing!

• Hi @1covejack:)  Here to rabble rouse with me?

@RWS2011, you should be promoted to Knot God.  Thank you!

• Hey, J&K10910 I just sent an inquiry to tech about adding a 20K comment badge.

ETA: You will receive a new comments badge when you reach 25,000. 
    Thx J&K for asking and KP for the answer. I should be close to 25k myself.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • 1covejack said:

Hey J&K10910 funny to call you your whole name. If there's rabble to be roused, count me in,

Oh, there's all sorts of rabble here.

• TKzillaTKzilla member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    I posted a picture of Stick Stickley to FB and said "We found our officiant" - that picture got almost as many likes as the picture of when we first got engaged. Knot Stickley, anyone?
  • J&K, can you send PM me the html code or copy that you'd like to use for your signature? I'll send to tech to have them try and update. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards