Pennsylvania

I'm So Confused....No Cookie Cutters

Hey there,

So, like many on here, I am planning a wedding from out of state (California). I am looking for a rustic venue with little restriction OR a place that has a farm-to plate menu. Because most people are from out of town we really want to make this a mini-vaca. So, venues or inns that are close to outdoor activities is ideal. We are planning for summer 2014. 

To be honest, I am not enjoying this so far. Is that bad? everything looks the same. Thanks for your help!

Re: I'm So Confused....No Cookie Cutters

• Let me know what you find - we are in the same boat. We are planning a wedding for fall 2014 in the Lehigh Valley, and we live in NYC. Not nearly as far as you, but everything seems very cookie cutter. We want a venue that lets us bring our own caterer and that has an indoor facility. I'd really like a vegetarian wedding, and that seems hard to find. This weekend we are going to look at the Eastonian in Easton, PA and Allentown Symphony Hall in Allentown, PA. 
  • I had the same problem. I simply googled 'rustic wedding venues' and came across lists compiled sites that were very helpful! 
  • Glasbern Inn is a farm to table venue near Allentown. I'm looking for rustic with character and I am checking them out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards