Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

davinci 50164 without the beading?

Hi!

I fell in love with this dress yesterday (davinci 50164, found on this link), but I DIDN'T love the beading, as I'm a simpler gal and the beading looked a little tacky up close (to me!) as a lot of it was plastic. 

I'm wondering if anyone else has purchased this gown and taken the beading off of it and how that looks? I would be nervous to do so without some reassurance...

Thanks! 

Re: davinci 50164 without the beading?

• Options
    lpheathlpheath member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I don't know about taking the beading off of that dress, but here is a very similar dress that comes with no beading.
    http://www.weddingshoppeinc.com/pr/Allure-8970/45209
    Something that came to mind for me is that the dress may look like it's missing something if you remove the beading. When I zoomed in on the picture, it looked like the lace ended at the beading, so that area would just be plain.
  • Options
    That's a gorgeous dress, ipheath! Thanks for your thoughts. When I tried it on, it looked like the lace came all the way to the top and the beading was a just on a netted ribbon that was stitched on. 
    Maybe I'll try on the dress you recommended if for no other reason than to see if I like the dress sans beading.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards