Weddingbee Wednesday! (XP)

Re: Weddingbee Wednesday! (XP)

• Gypsy79Gypsy79 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    They won't send me my new activation email :(
    Cleaning up unicorn messes!
  • Gypsy79Gypsy79 member
    @LingerLonger1, they must. I'll try again later.
  • How did you find out you were banned?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    I'll try to check out the bee later, if I'm not too busy with work. I'll definitely stay off TK tomorrow though. Great idea!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Hoboken, you stayed at WB long enough to get over 600 posts? I both admire and am terrified by your stamina, madam.
    Really I thought I had like 200. I used it a lot in the beginning but haven't even logged on in months.

• Guys, if WB isn't working, there's always WW.

Just sayin.

*I felt sorry for my husband before I met him. Take a number.*

• Aw thanks @AddieL73. Boo - I just went to check out the December board and the thread is closed! I have no ideas for another home base though, so I'm pretty useless there.
  • jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    They were probably tipped off and are enforcing this particular line item of the TOS:

vi.      Anyone “trolling” or posting solely to create drama or conflict for Weddingbee, our members, hostesses, Bees, or our volunteer moderators will be immediately banned.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Yep looks like your posts have been removed.

• Guys, if WB isn't working, there's always WW.

Just sayin.

But the Knot owns WW.

Oh, I honestly didn't know that. Pay no attention to the girl behind this sn

*I felt sorry for my husband before I met him. Take a number.*

• I'm also in! I'll sign up when I get to a real computer (not a phone). And then I have my own plan for Thursday. They think we don't need mods? Well, OK then...let's see how that goes.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Gypsy79Gypsy79 member
    I finally got the confirmatino email for the new one I created. Same as this username. Also I sent a support email under the previous one asking why they banned it.  No response yet.
  • gmcr78gmcr78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    That's BS. They're getting all kinds of new traffic, they should be happy.
  • TKzillaTKzilla member
    So CourtaniaLynn got banned but I was able to get a new SN with another email account. Le sigh. Not sure if I want to actually start posting or just boycott TK and hang out on FB for a few days.

Like I said in the WB thread, I need two sleeping bags because DH is 6'3 and I'm "fluffy" lol we aren't sleeping bag compatible!
  • So CourtaniaLynn got banned but I was able to get a new SN with another email account. Le sigh. Not sure if I want to actually start posting or just boycott TK and hang out on FB for a few days.

Like I said in the WB thread, I need two sleeping bags because DH is 6'3 and I'm "fluffy" lol we aren't sleeping bag compatible!
    You might want to test post. I think they auto IP ban on th first go.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• gmcr78 said:
    That's BS. They're getting all kinds of new traffic, they should be happy.
    Scared of our regs scaring off their regs?
    photo a826c490-726a-4824-af5c-d938878de228_zpseb85bb5a.jpg
  • I really think we should consider starting an email chain about this. Chances are, TPTB at WB were tipped off or saw this here themselves and banned us before we had a shot to even get over there. 
  • Gypsy79Gypsy79 member
    Oh hell no. They banned the 2nd one  after just one post, which was an actual helpful reply. Fuck that.
  • TKzillaTKzilla member
    It just said my post had to be "reviewed" to ensure it wasn't spam. But it was super happy (and actually, somewhat true...)
  • Gypsy79Gypsy79 member
    @CourtaniaLynn, mine said that too, but apparently they reviewed it and banned me. Again. I think it really means, we're gonna review YOU, your IP, and any other websites you may be a member of. They've literally banned us just because we're members here. Nothing in my post was annoying, rude, or in anyway unrelated to the thread I commented on. Bleh.
  • I'm scared to even try to post now. I guess I was a little too accurate in saying their TOS was fascist.
  • TKzillaTKzilla member
    edited May 2013
    Well ain't that some shit. I'm on my boss's computer though. Will I be able to get on with my home computer?

ETA: Yep, blocked again. Fuck that noise. I'll just be done with TK for a few days. I got a honeymoon to prepare for. Gotta stretch and whatnot ;)
  • Gypsy79Gypsy79 member
    Maybe with a new account.  I might try some things with my network settings. Let us know if it works.
  • Is there any other board that isn't owned by TK and that, perhaps, has a less restrictive TOS?
  • Wow you are all getting banned?  That's nuts!

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Just now catching up - I've been MIA due to personal things no one cares about. I just signed up over at WB but now I'm afraid to post! Either way, I won't come back tomorrow to TK.
  • I signed up before when I was waiting and these boards had slowed down a lot.  I occasionally tried to talk sense into people, but mostly sat back and enjoyed the train wreck.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'll join the ban boycott, but weddingbee makes my head explode.

ETA
    Bancott is a fabulous new word. Bancott 2013.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards