Wedding Party

Flower girl tutu dresses

Hi, I am having 2 flower girls, one is 4 years old the other will be 10.5 months old. I would love to do the Tutu dresses, however there is so much difference in pricing online that I don't know who I should order them from. Has any one ordered tutu dresses online that you loved? If so can you tell me where you got them from?
Thanks,
Kim

Re: Flower girl tutu dresses

• I also looked at a lot, and after talking with the moms of my FGs (who are both also BMs) we decided to make them! There are a million tutorials online and it cuts the cost wayyyyyy done. Now these ladies are crafty so I trust them and am excited for a fun project. Sorry this didn't answer your question, just wanted to throw another option out there!

Anniversary
  • maybe she just means a tulle skirt and not a tutu. Tutu implies, to me, a circle that sticks straight out, leaving most of the legs exposed.She more likely means a tulle skirt
    Dreaming of our Hawaiian honeymoon! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Jen4948Jen4948 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    I'm not wild about them.  They look like ballerina or ice-skating costumes, not like outfits a girl would wear to a house of worship or even a fancy party.
  • Jen4948Jen4948 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Whatever she means, a tulle skirt might still not be appropriate.  I guess I'd want to see a photo of the skirt she has in mind to know for sure.
  • Google image search "flower girl tutu dress" or "flower girl tulle dress" you will see the good, the bad and the completly outrageous! (or Etsy too!)

Anniversary
  • My niece is going to be my flower girl and I got her a tutu/tulle dress.. off of etsy.. the place was called bailee boo's boutique. Loved it! Her dress is adorable! I will post it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards