Nevada-Las Vegas

Male revues / strip clubs

Hi knotties
Ive started working on plans for the bachelorette and my girls and I are keen on including a male revue or strip club into our night. Initially we looked at Chippendales or Thunder from down under but I think we are leaning more towards a male strip club as we dont have those in Australia.

Ive come accross 3 online but cant seem to find many reviews on them - Men of OG, Sapphire and Hunk Mansion/Kings of Hustler. Their packages for bachelorettes are basically the same price point and we dont plan on staying too long. I like the hunk mansion's mechanical dong for funny pics with my girls (if you dont know what im talking about check their website www.hunkmansion.com). Any suggestions from locals, past brides, vegasgroom ;-)???

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: Male revues / strip clubs

• I'm not much help on the male strip clubs, but I am going to Thunder From Down Under as part of my bachelorette party next month, so I can at least let you know how that is!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would love to hear how Thunder from Down Under is!
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • I thought Sapphire was a female Stripclub? :o
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i think OG  is male & female its two seperate levels i heard. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I went to TFDU a few years ago just for fun. It is a really great show! The vibe is more fun/goofy than sexy (although there's still plenty of that, holy cow!). They perform in the audience pretty frequently and definitely favor bachelorette parties (lots of loose Benjamins for after-show photos in those groups). The show alternates between full-group and individual or small group dances, with an on-stage audience member striptease about 3/4 of the way through. IIRC the bar inside the venue is only open before and after the show, but pours are generous.
  • I definitely have no input on this thread LOL

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• AMS482AMS482 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    In July we went to the Men of Sapphire for a bachelorette party and it was the best male show in town. Much better than Thunder and the Chip guys.  They have a HUGE room with their own bar so you don't have to worry about being bothered by any guys (other than the performers begging to do a dance for you). Call ahead of time to book and they may throw in transportation to pick you up from where ever you're coming from. Drinks from the bar were fairly inexpensive and the show the guys put on was amazing.  As a local Vegas gal, I say avoid OG. Good luck with your planning, and have fun with whatever you decide! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards