Not Engaged Yet

Thursday Accountability

Morning! Some of you are already aware of this but I made Skinnytaste Buffalo Turkey Burgers with Blue Cheese Broccoli Slaw for dinner last night and it's probably my favorite Skinnytaste recipe EVER. I love Frank's and I really, really love blue cheese so this was a perfect combo for me. I made the recipe as is and it was absolutely delicious. I predict I'll be making this once a week all summer long. 

B: English muffin with PB and banana
S: Apple
S: Celery and baby carrots
D: Pork tenderloin, corn on the cob, ST Roasted Parmesan Green Beans

E: I AM GOING TO WORK OUT TONIGHT. I AM I AM I AM. NOTHING WILL STOP ME! 

Re: Thursday Accountability

• @rdr- Those Skinnytaste Buffalo Turkey Burgers sound awesome! I'll have to try those.

B- Apple, Coffee, and Oatmeal
    S- Fruit Snacks
    L- Going to Panera with a friend for lunch- I love love their BBQ Chicken salad
    D- IDK yet...maybe going somewhere with my sister since I'll hanging out with her tonight.

E- Hopefully getting in a 5 mile run with @lmhollister if she is up for it.
  • edited May 2013
    I love the roasted green beans!  and we will have to try the buffalo burger with bleu cheese sometime soon.  it sounds so good.

B:  egg + egg white with a little hot salsa; cranberry walnut WW toast with a little whipped butter; 2 pc. bacon
    S:  apple
    L:  ST chicken milanese with lots of arugula; pineapple
    S:  fresh cherries, cheese
    D:  ST pork carnitas with red cabbage, avocado, tomatoes, onion, arugula, goat cheese; stir-fried garden-grown broccoli and peas; grapes

veggie servings:  4.5
    fruit servings:  4

ETA because I forgot E!

E:  JM yoga or JM 30DS
  • If only I liked blue cheese or buffalo flavored sauce...

B: Fiber One bar (130c)
    S: cashews (85c)
    L: not sure
    S: cashews (85c)
    D: McCormick's Quesadilla Casserole (406c)
    S: Two beers at a meetup (240c)

E: nothing... :( I got up early this morning but am having some neck/shoulder pain, so I didn't go for a run. Hopefully I'm up for yoga tomorrow.

T: 910 without lunch, which leaves me with ~440 calories to play with
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

@mhollister89 HAH! You're funny. The best I can do right now is 2 miles before I need to take a break and then maybe walking for a bit before we can run another 1.5 or 2 miles.

I'm not really sure how this accountability thing works. Are you doing accountability for what you are eating today? Yesterday? Or tomorrow? My weight was up 2 lbs. this week after several weeks of consistent loss so I'm really bummed out. Could be due to Mother Nature but who knows. I've even been working out more consistently and I've really focused on eating well this week because I wanted to get my weight below 200 for the first time in 3 years at least. As "revenge" I ate half a donut this morning cause they were sitting out at work.

B: Coffee w/ a dribble of skim milk. Half an iced donut from Dunkin Donuts (totally worth it)

L: Tofu vegetable stir fry and 1/2 cup of rice.

D: If @mhollister89 and I go out I'll probably have an Almond Avocado salad and a glass of red wine from my fav restaurant.

Activity: SHOPPING :D and cleaning my apartment :(

I'm on Weight Watchers so I don't actually know the calorie count of everything I'm eating and I think WW points are propietary so I can't list them here but suffice to say I'll stay under my daily point allotment today.

• CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I usually post what I am planning to eat for the current day. Planning really aides in keeping me on track so I try to know what I'm eating each day before the day starts. 

B: 1 egg + 1/2 cup egg whites, 1 turkey sausage patty, 1/2 cup baby spinach scrambled served with an english muffin and 1/4 avocado, coffee (372)
    S: More coffee, hazelnut creamer (65)
    L: Turkey and swiss w/mayo and spinach on sandwich thin, carrots, almonds and prunes (463)
    S: String cheese (50)
    S: Cottage cheese and strawberries (190)
    D: Leftover chicken fajitas and black beans (580)

E: Yoga X (550)
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @LivLeighton and @cschiano Thanks! I guess I saw something one girl said on the actual WW boards about not being able to post the points values because of their rules/boards are public and free/their program isn't and I just went with that. If others post them here then I guess it's not that big of a deal.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards