Indiana-Indianapolis

The Skyline Club

Has anyone been on a tour at the skyline line club or know any pricing information. I've called three times and one email. Getting frustrated

Re: The Skyline Club

• I'd say if they haven't responded by now you might want to look into a different venue.
  • I have been on a tour...the views are amazing! My fiancé and I are having our reception at The Skyline Club in Sep 2014. The space is very unique and prices are competitive for a downtown Indy reception (we also looked at The Crowne Plaza at Union Station and The Mavris). Our contact at the club is named Lauren Civils. She has always been very helpful and responsive...maybe the holiday weekend is causing the delay. As for pricing, plated dinners were in the $50-$65/head range (this includes hors d'oeuvres). There is no rental fee but there is a minimum you have to spend that varies with the day of the week. There is no cake cutting fee and a champagne toast is included. Bar packages were priced at $25-$38/head depending on type of bar and duration of the bar. I would encourage you to set up a time and see the space for yourself...hope this was helpful. Good Luck!
  • The Skyline Club was my first choice! Unfortunately I got convinced to do Sanctuary on Penn instead because the club doesn't have a ceremony space anymore. I would highly recommend it! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards