Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Good Morning!

Good morning ladies!  Today is a normal work day for me.  I woke up this morning to a good 4 inches of snow that I was not expecting so that totally sucked.  I don't think anyone was expecting it so the roads were not plowed at all and it was a disaster.  Hopefully this crap starts melting soon.  I am so over winter and scraping my car!

After work I need to go tanning and to the gym.  What is everyone else up to today?

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website

Re: Good Morning!

• Options

Wow, that’s crazy about the snow! It’s like 60 degrees here today. Such a weird winter.

Today I’m hoping to get off a little early so I can get some stuff done at home. I didn’t get home until after 7 last night so my plans to mock up our wedding invites didn’t go so well. Hopefully tonight, or definitely this weekend. 

~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

That sucks about the snow!! We were supposed to get 6-8 inches this morning, but it's been reduced down to 2 and not until the afternoon. Surprisingly, this winter has been extremely mild--I mean extremely. It's been in the 40's this week, and actually almost every week. If every winter were like this I wouldn't hate living in the midwest.

As for my day... it's a long one! I work my normal 8-5 shift, then have class from 5:30-8:30, and then I have to finish some additional homework after class. Again, I live a boring life.

• Options
    I have been lucky so far, no snow for me and a nice and mild winter!  I hope your snow melts soon!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    It's been an extremely mild winter here, too. We've barely had any rain. It's weird.

I've got work all day today and the gym. So nothing exciting. Hoping to get a few more wedding things done and a couple blog posts scheduled. It's been a slow week in the office, in case you couldn't tell.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_good-morning-297?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:8080e22c-729a-4155-a6e8-1a594032d00bPost:42438a67-85c1-40b3-a398-b90441737941">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That sucks about the snow!! We were supposed to get 6-8 inches this morning, but it's been reduced down to 2 and not until the afternoon. Surprisingly, this winter has been extremely mild--I mean extremely. It's been in the 40's this week, and actually almost every week. If every winter were like this I wouldn't hate living in the midwest. As for my day... it's a long one! I work my normal 8-5 shift, then have class from 5:30-8:30, and then I have to finish some additional homework after class. Again, I live a boring life.
    Posted by soontobemrsep[/QUOTE]

I live a pretty boring life too with school, work, my field placement and wedding planning.  I feel like I don't have time to even think lol All I do is homework I feel like.

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
    imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_good-morning-297?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:8080e22c-729a-4155-a6e8-1a594032d00bPost:26b34398-e6a4-424b-9723-c3706ce9eceb">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning! : I live a pretty boring life too with school, work, my field placement and wedding planning.  I feel like I don't have time to even think lol All I do is homework I feel like.
    Posted by ehlerss[/QUOTE]

I'm with both of you gals!  All we do is work, school, and homework!  I'm so behind on the wedding stuff and it's less than two months away, ugh!

DW Siggy Challenge: Table Numbers-Jimmy Buffet Songs
    imageAnniversary Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    Today I don't have to work so I got some much needed sleep.  My plan for the day is getting some homework done and working on a few wedding projects.  I really want to start my barefoot sandals.

DW Siggy Challenge: Table Numbers-Jimmy Buffet Songs
    imageAnniversary Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    Good morning/afternoon! I wish winter was over!!!! Today right now is so nice, and then this evening and overnight they are calling for 8 inches of snow! Honestly, its gorgeous right now without the snow, lets just leave it gone!!!! Lol

Working right now, off at 5. FI has meetings all night so he'll be taking off right away with the car, which means I'm home with no ability to go anywhere... what a perfect DIY night!!!! I have a goal... 20 ribbon roses! Lol
  • Options
    It's been a great winter for me. No snow and mild temps. It keeps me from having to drive in the snow while giving me mini strokes and crying like a big baby!! I started tanning to but started off very low in minutes. I did a report on tanning for nursing school and I know it's bad but it's also bad if u burn. My dtr got a 2nd degree sunburn last summer at cheerleading camp and she had sunblock on, just didn't re-apply. I also might be going to the gun. If I don't go tonight I will go early in the morning since I'm off!! Have a good day ladies!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Jenn- You are going to the gun? I said I wanted you to punch someone, not shoot anyone!
  • Options
    Oh oops! Lol. Target practice ; )
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Hi everyone!  It's been a busy day at work for me today.  Hopefully the afternoon goes fast.  It's supposed to snow in Chicago tonight, but I'm hoping if it snows it snows enough to get off from going into the office tomorrow lol  If not then I hope it doesn't snow at all and definitley not before I go home tonight.  I HATE driving in the snow.

My SIL is coming over tonight to work out and after that I will try to work on some wedding projects unless I get lazy...

I currently have 4 projects in progress!  I need to get something completed lol
    Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards