Wedding Woes

and you're trying to sell that, how?

the suit is "fun" with the bright colors, but not the least bit flattering on the model - in any picture. the outdoor ones are worse, if you follow the link. 

no support whatsoever. 

Re: and you're trying to sell that, how?

• 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Are those actual company pics?  They look like when amazon reviewers add their own photos.  The woman in the tub with just the straps showing?  And why do her outdoor pics have such a tan line?
  • It kind of looks like it's a little girls size, like she tried on her niece's suit.

Anyone's boob would fall out of the side of that thing.

• kerbohlkerbohl member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    That looks extremely uncomfortable.  I have no idea why anyone would buy something that looks so cheaply made.  There's barely enough fabric, and what is there doesn't do anything for the poor model.  Ick. 

• Well, it's American Apparal. So there ya go.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • To pull off a high cut suit you have to have little to no hip. They couldn't find models like that?
  • Are you suppose to look like you just had a burrito?
  • That's awful! Does absolutely nothing for her chest, and since when are one-pieces supposed to give you under/side-boob? Have I been doing it wrong all these years combating my underboob, when I should have embraced it?
  • 6fsn said:
    Are those actual company pics?  They look like when amazon reviewers add their own photos.  The woman in the tub with just the straps showing?  And why do her outdoor pics have such a tan line?

:( @ that ladys swimsuit. and WHAAAT about amazon photos? i've never seen reviewer photos. This has got to be at the very LEAST 2 hours worth of fail. Going to google now!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards