Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Affordable Vermont DJ

Hi! - I am looking for an affordable and dependable DJ for my August 31st wedding. Any suggestions or recommendations? Thanks a bunch!

Re: Affordable Vermont DJ

• Normally I'd suggest posting on the local board, but being a Vermonter myself, I know how lifeless that board is.

I won't be a big help because I have a DJ in the family who's doing mine, so I didn't have to research.  If she lived around here I'd recommend her in a heart beat.

Do you want someone who's a very experienced professional in the field?  They can get pricy.  I went to college with a couple people who do DJing as a side job.  They're both really good, and have equipment.  One of them is more experienced than the other, so I would recommend her first.  As far as I know, they both have facebook pages.  If you want me to look into that for you send me a PM and I can give you more info.  I wouldn't mention it if I wasn't confident that they'd be great.

My only other ideas are to just start google searching and contacting people.  It's a bit tedious, but that's how I've found people for other things. Do you know anyone that's gotten married within the last couple years?  They might have recommendations too.  Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards