Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Engagement photographer recommendation?

Does anyone have a recommendation for an affordable, good photographer in the Dallas area? 

Thanks!!

Re: Engagement photographer recommendation?

• Just to clarify, my advice would be to shop for your wedding photographer who you then use for your E-pics. We will need to know your budget to give you a recommendation.
  • There's also a thread just a few posts down with budget photographer recs.
    Anniversary

• I would suggest reaching out to Laura Squire (she is my friend as well as my engagement/bridal photographer) she used to work for Greg Blomberg and now is doing her own thing - she's awesome!
    And of course - Heather Hawkins, who is my wedding photographer... she used to work for Sarak Kate - and is also amazing!
    They both have great websites and facebook pages!
  • I got an EXCELLENT deal with G.Shelle Photography.  I know there is no way to beat the price I was given.  You can find her on facebook.  She's super creative and if you have ideas she will make them into masterpieces!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_engagement-photographer-recommendation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:92a78e02-3ea2-4df7-a5a6-8cc60897a07aPost:c801f1c2-26af-43b8-b1c9-69b43bef62ca">Re: Engagement photographer recommendation?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got an EXCELLENT deal with G.Shelle Photography.  I know there is no way to beat the price I was given.  You can find her on facebook.  She's super creative and if you have ideas she will make them into masterpieces!
    Posted by kstan08[/QUOTE]

Thanks everyone!!  I am actually doing a destination wedding so having the same photographer for engagement and wedding is not an option for me so I really appreciate the recommendations!
  • Oh sorry, I didn't realize that.  Well my favorite is Colton at Six Fourteen for E-pics so I'll throw him in the mix as well! 

• My recommendation is Lewaine of Lewaine Photography. She is also a graphic designer so she can also do your STDs! She has a fantastic eye for what you are looking to do and she is very affordable. Her email is lheath@lewaine.com. 

• Hands down: STEPHANIE BRAZZLE She is awesome! She is an artist and a phenomenal photographer! Love her to pieces. She worked her hiney off at my wedding. Captured so many moments and I never even knew she was there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards