Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Invites?

Hi all! So I can't decide if we should send out rehearsal dinner invites. We're doing a small rehearsal dinner (just the wedding party, their dates, our immediate families, and the officiant). I've already had a couple people ask if they're allowed to bring their spouses (which they of course are) so I thought invites might clear it up. Also they would be pretty and fun and we've got a little extra in our stationary budget that we didn't spend. Of course we could also just tell everyone, since it's only about 20 people total. Thoughts?
White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Invites?

• Options
    KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    I sent out rehearsal dinner invites and I think it is a really nice touch if its in your budget. If you are having a more causal rehearsal dinner and e-vite is fine.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We are still trying to figure out the dinner part of ours, but I think I might just do an e-vite, because our list is about the same size as yours. Another buget friendly option would be to print something out yourself on the computer
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're using Paperless Post for our rehearsal dinner and after-wedding brunch.
  • Options
    itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    We sent them. For the sole purpose of communicating the same infomation to everyone in a consistent manner. DH's family can be a bit frazzlebrained when it comes to planning/attending events. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards