Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Where is the Four Seasons Fountain Terrace?

I've looked and looked and cannot seem to find where the Four Seasons Fountain Terrace/Garden is within the property. I'm trying to gauge how far a walk it will be from the hotel rooms (particularly Mandalay Bay and THEhotel) and factor the location in when choosing the reception location (currently looking at Charlie Palmer Steakhouse). For anyone who has been out there - where is it located relative to other parts of the property? I don't think that I will be able to get out there before...thanks in advance!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where is the Four Seasons Fountain Terrace?

• Options

I dont think i've ever seen a public direct path between Four Seasons and MB. I could be wrong but as far as I know...

The Four Seasons is not really accessible from MB property. It's not very walkable since it's adjacent and you would have to walk the length of MB/The hotels and the convention center parking lot via the strip. Then up to the Four Seasons.
  • Options
    You can get to Four Seasons from Mandalay; the path is to the right of the Mandalay check-in desks in the grand foyer and down a long hallway.  The funny thing is that the Fountain Terrace is actually right below the Mandalay Grand Foyer window; there's no direct path to it though.

I'm not positive, but I believe you can get to it by going past the MB registration desk, down the long hallway, there will be an elevator and/or large stair case on the left to go down a floor, and I think there you can get out to the Four Seasons pool and Fountain Terrace which is directly behind their pool towards the Mandalay tower.  We did some pictures in that staircase area, it's pretty nice.

I would be surprised if you could get out there without a Four Seasons room key but you never know; might make an exception for someone in a wedding dress.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    You can get to Four Seasons from Mandalay; the path is to the right of the Mandalay check-in desks in the grand foyer and down a long hallway.  The funny thing is that the Fountain Terrace is actually right below the Mandalay Grand Foyer window; there's no direct path to it though.

I'm not positive, but I believe you can get to it by going past the MB registration desk, down the long hallway, there will be an elevator and/or large stair case on the left to go down a floor, and I think there you can get out to the Four Seasons pool and Fountain Terrace which is directly behind their pool towards the Mandalay tower.  We did some pictures in that staircase area, it's pretty nice.

I would be surprised if you could get out there without a Four Seasons room key but you never know; might make an exception for someone in a wedding dress.
    VG knows everything! I've never seen this route or heard of it until now.
  • Options

Thanks! - What a photographic memory! I'm going to print those directions out for when I go out there.

and thanks for the heads up on the room key - I wouldn't even have thought to ask about that. At least now I can figure it all out beforehand.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards