New Jersey - South
Options

Renault Winery?

Hi there, 
 I am very new to planning, so I apologize if this has been discussed here before. I am really interested in the Renault Winery. However, I'm a little dissappointed that their per person rates don't include a full liquor open bar. So when it's all said and done, the rate is closer to $100/pp and not $75 like I had hoped. Does anyone know if their rates are negotiable? I would really like to have the full liquor open bar. Has anyone instead done the wine cocktails and been happy with them? 

Thanks

Re: Renault Winery?

• Options
    KDM323KDM323 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Sorry...can't help.  I steered clear of them because they were lacking a full bar option and only offered the wine "bar" from what I was able to tell.
    *** Fairy Tales Do Come True *** Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I wanted to update this incase any other posters were looking into them. We visited and really loved the grounds, it was beautiful. However, at the end of the day for us to do a Sat reception, with full open bar, and 5 hours (vs the 4 that comes standard) it would have been close to $110/pp before tax + grat. I just thought this was too much for us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards