New Jersey - South

resonable venue south jersey/philly area

Hi, this is my first ever blog, does anyone know of any resonable venues in the south jersey / philly areas?? just got engaged this weekend! looking to spend 100-115 pp! Thanks!

Re: resonable venue south jersey/philly area

• Look into Brigalias in Sicklerville.  They are well within your budget and they include so much with your package!  The place is beautiful inside and out.
  • We got married at Auletto's, near the Deptford Mall. We paid $102pp for a Sunday evening wedding (we got married Memorial Day weekend, and they didn't charge us the Saturday rate even though the next day was a holiday). This price included ceremony and reception location (which is beautiful), Bridal Attendant, Hors d'oeuvres, 5 hour open bar, buffet dinner with 3 or 4 entrees, wedding cake from Termini Brothers, and fresh floral centerpieces from Cook's Florist.

Other places in your budget might be Marion House in Cherry Hill, or the Camden County Boathouse in Pennsauken.

Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KDM323KDM323 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    You have a LOT of options in that price range depending on what time of year you are wanting to get married.

What date/season do you have in mind?
    *** Fairy Tales Do Come True *** Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thanks everyone! we want to get married on a sat in oct of 2014, i like the rustic / elegant.. were looking at trump national golf course tomorrow, I think we may up our price range to about 120 pp ;-/, also i made an apt with carriage house and the mansion, I was surprised the mansion told me its 110-120 for the most expensive package, I thought they were alot more !
  • KDM323KDM323 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Keep in mind that typically doesn't include tax and gratuity which adds another 17+ %
    *** Fairy Tales Do Come True *** Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards