South Carolina-Charleston

Inexpensive but good day of coordinators?

I'm getting married at Daniel Island Club in April, but am not using a wedding planner. I do need a DOC, but don't want to kill my budget. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Katrina

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Inexpensive but good day of coordinators?

• I used Candice at Yoj Events and I think she charged me $250 to serve as a ceremony coordinator essentially.  When contacting people, don't use the term "day of coordinator".  I made that mistake and ended up with estimates upwards of $1K!  I just wanted someone to setup my super small outdoor ceremony (30 people) and put centerpieces at the restaurant for the reception.  Candice also did my flower arrangements (for additional cost but very budget friendly and she did a great job).  I also did a lot of DIY stuff and I was able to drop everything off with her a few days before and then she set everything up for me.  Highly recommend her but book early for April weddings!!!
  • We didn't end up going with her for a couple of reasons, but we really liked her, and I can send over the packet of info if you like, but Amanda with Southern Chic is an absolute peach and had the best prices I saw. 
    She'll check in with you as a DOC once a month to make sure you're on track, and even adds a la carte services if you decide you need more help!

Our planners offer Week-Of as well, and I LOVE them, Blue Planet Green Events :)
  • Great recommendations above!
    Also check out Anna McSwain, www.annamcswain.com.  Very detailed, efficient, and extremely knowledgeable.  Always goes above and beyond.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards