Flowers

Silk flowers...Afloral A+++++

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to give you a heads up on the silk florals from Afloral!! WOW!!!! Just amazing!!!!! I figured I would order just 1 bouquet to see the quality. I looked at Michaels & Joanns and their fakes look so bad! So fake!!! So I ordered 1 silk hydrangea bouquet in cream for $12.99 plus shipping!!!! I am soooooo impressed and excited!!!!! They look so real, so classy!!! My fiance didnt believe they werent real!!!!

If you are contemplating silk....Afloral is the way to go!!!! Yahoooooo. Now I can take the next 12 months and make my 11 bridesmaid bouquets and 15 center pieces!!!!

tinkerbell gif photo: Tinkerbell stuck in keyhole animated gif Peterpan2_coince9e.gif

Re: Silk flowers...Afloral A+++++

• I just looked into them today. Were thinking about silk flowers but Im really nervous they will look fake. I also love the price
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I LOOOVE Afloral too. they look really nice I did my 16 centerpcs, MOH, 2BM, 1JBM, toss bouquet and bridal bouquet. Deff worth it and I did orderfrom efavormart too not as real but good pricing so i mixed the two in with eachother looks good. Not to mention people barely remember the flowers they talk about thefood and dancing. They sell bouquet packages for real flowers too
  • LAM524LAM524 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    @jessl3617..Im sorry! I just saw your response today! Did you order from them? If not, do what I did, order just one to see if you like it. :)

@Iringue...Im gonna check out efavormart! Thanks! I like the idea of mixing...anything to save some $$! Do you have a pic of centerpieces? Id love to see what you made!

tinkerbell gif photo: Tinkerbell stuck in keyhole animated gif Peterpan2_coince9e.gif
  • these are my cntr pcs, bouquets and bird cage thats not fnised yet. Thinking of doing a miror on the bottm or some pics of me and fi. I cant decide on composite bouuet or the reg onein 1st pic. the centerpc needs to e fluffed a bit. I took one  to take a pic the other 15 are in th boxes.
  • LAM524LAM524 member
    @Iringue...WOW! These are beautiful!!!!!!!! You did great!!!!! I was just turned on to the composite bouquets! They are so different!!! I love both! Hard choice! I am doing brooch bouquets for BM's. Something like your top pic and sticking "stemmed brooches" in. For me, I was gonna do the same but torn on composite! Was it hard to make?(composite)

You did so great on wrapping the stems in bouquet! Im imitated by this! Haven't tried yet! :/

• not really. I found it difficult to copy instruction off the computer because it was for wiring real petals together. Honsetly I cut out a paper plate, put a hole in the middle, Wraped ribbon around the plate and through the hole to cover the plate then stiched and glued the petals to the ribbon and finally took one flower that i didnt pull the petals apart through the center. Im only a bit discouraged with it because i feel like its too much on the flat side. what ever one i dont use for the wedding ill use for the rehearsal.  The wrapping was easy it was the first time Ive done anything like this. Thats whats great with fake you can take your time and not worry about flowers wilting on you or breaking stems. I also cheeted a bit I bought premade bouquets from afloral and added to it with flowers from efavormart. the white rose bunches from efavor were cheep and good for fillers. I still have a tone of white roses to use for pillars at the altar.
  • LAM524LAM524 member
    Sounds easy enough! Im not a DIY person so this is my 1st attempt. (Im either smart to save money or dumb for attempting this for my wedding :/) I found a great you tube tutorial for the brooch bouquets. I bet I can find one for the composite! Thanks for sharing pics and info! Much appreciated! Oh and Im going to check out efavor too! Thanks!

• i did leave reviews so check those out i hope they will be usefull

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards