May 2012 Weddings
Options

Shutterfly vs. Mixbook

We are having a VERY large wedding which makes doing cute DIY things somewhat difficult.  I was trying to come up with an original guest book idea and finally decided on a photo book with customized pages for lines for guests' names.  I found layout examples on both Shutterfly and Mixbook.  I haven't used either site before, so I was hoping you ladies could help me choose between the two!  Do you prefer one over the other, or is there another site you prefer?  Thanks for your suggestions!

Re: Shutterfly vs. Mixbook

• Options
    I use both regularly. You really can't go wrong with either one. I have MANY products from both sites & both produce great quality things :) I made my photo guestbook on Mixbook because I liked their customizing options a little better, & I had a Groupon (which is always a plus).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mandydc0509mandydc0509 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Mixbook has had MULTIPLE groupons within the last couple of months. They're usually really good deals like a $15 groupon for $50 worth of stuff. I've heard good reivews about both, but I've heard more brides talk about mixbook, probably because of the groupon deals.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I've heard lots of brides talk about mixbook. I think it's up to you I have used shutterfly and I had great results. Both are great though.
  • Options
    I used Shutterfly because I was more familiar with it, but I don't think you can go wrong with either!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_shutterfly-vs-mixbook?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:a33fe160-2ab0-49df-b214-cf6706780108Post:ee257f48-5ad8-46f7-a9df-3df84a67a71e">Re: Shutterfly vs. Mixbook</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used Shutterfly because I was more familiar with it, but I don't think you can go wrong with either!
    Posted by skpurnell[/QUOTE]

this!
    imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I've only used Shutterfly but have been tempted by Mixbook lately due to all of their awesome Groupons. I think either would be fine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have seen several Mixbooks that have come out beautifully. They have a lot of options as far as making the book your own and decorating tools.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards