Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Check marks!

Alrighty friends, just sharing my check marks and vendors so far. :) The date is March 22nd.

STD: Ordered and waiting to come in the mail to send off (60% of guest list is out of town) 
Photographer booked: Stephanie Rose - she is great! 
DJ booked: All Access DJ - Ed - so sweeet!!! I am so excited to work with him and can totally tell he will make the day about me.
Venue set: Got EXTREMELY lucky and my grandparents have about 10 acres and a beautiful home in Lindale, TX. 

I am so excited as it's been difficult planning a wedding for East Texas! Not a lot of options. :)

Next up - lighting... 

Re: Check marks!

• Ed is WONDERFUL!!!! He is doing my wedding too!!! I know he will do a great job! For both of us!!! I have seen him work and he is AMAZING!!!
  • Ed is WONDERFUL!!!! He is doing my wedding too!!! I know he will do a great job! For both of us!!! I have seen him work and he is AMAZING!!!
    I am so glad you've seen him work! I haven't, but I loved him from the get go. So exciting for you!! 
  • I've been emailing with Ed from All Access DJ. Has anyone been to a wedding where he was the DJ at? Just wondering! He seemed very willing to work with my budget so I wanted to make sure that wasn't a bad thing! lol
  • At first I was worried about that. I haven't seen him work. He has great reviews and people say great things about him. What sold me was his personality. He literally makes me feel like I am the only bride he is working with, but that's not the case. DJ-ing isn't his only source of income, so he's a little more flexible than others.
  • He is truly great Sac0192. I have worked with him before. He is truly a great DJ. Mlarchweds, PM sent to you about the officiating. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards