October 2013 Weddings

Oct 26 Brides!

Our 5 month mark is finally here! Ah!!!!!! 

Re: Oct 26 Brides!

• Ahhh!!! is right!!! 

How's your progress coming along?

We have our big vendors booked and deposits paid, now just a lot of little things to do!
  • SweetB7SweetB7 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Ahhhh its coming so quick!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • All the vendors are booked, deposits paid. Dress is here (in my closet!) and I'm working through all of the small projects. Invitations are here as well, I'm taking them up with me in two weeks to get FH's help assembling them.

What about you ladies?
  • Ahhh! Met with wedding coordinator today (day of coordinator), major vendors booked, and food and cake tasting next week. We still need to do the little things. We still need to order invitations. We will do that after we do the tasting because we are having a plated dinner so the invitations need to have the food options on there.
  • I can't believe how quickly the time is going!!!  October 26th will be here before we know it!!!

BTW, how did you ladies get the counter on the bottom of your posts???
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
  • Hello ladies I am in the process of making our wine which has made me realise i need my wine labels alot of my wedding stuff i am doing myself and was wondering if anyone of you have made wine labels have ideas where you got the templates from? i tried looking on my Microsoft office but couldn't really find a template. Our wedding theme is Old Broadway/Hollywood we just figured out our centerpieces that we are making with help f our wedding party and figured out where we want to stay for the honeymoon. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sgreen19 said:
    Hello ladies I am in the process of making our wine which has made me realise i need my wine labels alot of my wedding stuff i am doing myself and was wondering if anyone of you have made wine labels have ideas where you got the templates from? i tried looking on my Microsoft office but couldn't really find a template. Our wedding theme is Old Broadway/Hollywood we just figured out our centerpieces that we are making with help f our wedding party and figured out where we want to stay for the honeymoon. 
    I found several website that have free wine label templates:

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
  • Hey @sgreen19, have you done an intro post on the Oct 2013 board? If not, please do!! :)
  • Hey Oct 26 ladies, just an FYI the expected sunset is 6:24pm for our big day.  Just thought I'd share!  We're in the process of setting the time for our ceremony, so pulled the sunset information up and thought someone else may benefit from it as well!
  • FYI, @SimplyME22, I just checked the sunset prediction for the city where we're getting married, 6:50pm for us.
  • Lucky!  I could use another half hour! 

You're right- my brain's malfunctioning tonight- it's 6:24 for Western PA though!
  • Ladiesssss I'm just days after you (30th) when are you sending your invites out? Ours are due back oct 7 for vendors counts but I don't know how far in adv they should be mailed. Thanks!!
    image 165 Asked to join at our big day.
    image 7 Are coming; cameras in hand ready to party!
    image 5 Are missing out on the fun.
    image 153 Haven't found the mail box back to us.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @jenphotochick everything I see says 2-3 months. 
  • I didn't even think about looking up the sunset time!!!  Although our venue is in a bit of a valley so I'm not sure how that will affect our wedding at 4 p.m.  Definitely something to look into!!!  Thank you for the information!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards