Nevada-Las Vegas

Harmony online booking system

Hi Knotties

I had Harmony booked to do my FMIL and FSIL HMUA for the wedding. I paid the deposit and booked both of them through Harmony's online system. I received booking confirmation emails (2 emails, 1 acknowledging the request and 1 confirming the appointment). Today I was prompted by another discussion (thanks Jiimanie) to check Harmony's booking system to ensure that their bookings were still in there. To my surprise, only 1 booking (at least I hope its one of my bookings) was in there.

I quickly re-booked the 2nd booking and sent Harmony an email to confirm the 2 bookings. I havent heard back from her yet but just thought Id send out a reminder for other brides booked with her (especially so far in advance) to have a quick check to make sure your booking is still in there. Naturally I wouldnt have been following this up but its little things like this that make me stress :-(

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: Harmony online booking system

• Missmo, I thought you were using MUSE. Did something happen?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I hate her system! I emailed her after my confirmations to reconfirm, she replied thankfully! Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • I just checked since I've booked her for myself and my girls ..thankfully everything is good most of her day is all booked for me on my date. :) we have her booked from 10am-4pm
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Sunni Im DEFINITELY using Muse. I have harmony booked for FIs mum and sister as they will be getting ready at TI. She emailed me and confirmed the bookings.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• SD210SD210 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    Add me to the list of people who found Harmony's booking website to be super confusing. I think I properly booked makeup and hair, but this thread is a good reminder that I need to double check! Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards