• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2010 Weddings

UGH - they won't let me leave!

So today is my last day at work, and I have mostly everything wrapped up to get out of here. I was planning on leaving at 3:30 (I get here about 7:15), but then someone schedled a meeting for 3 - ok, that was fine, but now they want to push it back to 3:30. I wouldn't mind SO much if it were for something important, but it's for this stupid webinar thing that I shouldn't be involved with anyway.

Sigh - well, I guess I'll just goof off until then...

Re: UGH - they won't let me leave!

• that's pretty much what I've done all day.  I'm only working today & tomorrow and doing the bare minimum lol
  • I am only taking a half a day on Friday and working all week other than that.  My wedding is local and so we don't need to travel but I would go NUTS w/o something to do all well.  I would be a big bag of nerves if I had enough time to sit around and think about the fact that I am actually getting married in 5 days!!!'

I need to be kept busy for the sake of my sanity :)

much love to all my Golden Girls!
    My Beautiful Peanut born 9/19/12
    image image image
  • I can't wait to be done with work tomorrow and get the party started!  I hope the weather is as beautiful on Saturday as it is today for all of us:)
  • I am working through Wednesday so I can make the trek back home to finish last minute things before this weekend.  I told my students, I teach high school, to securely attach their halos to their heads for the next couple of days.  While they laughed, they have been nothing but angels and for that I am thankful.  If only I had been able to grab the sub that I wanted... oh well.  Once I am out Wednesday, I am not thinking about it until I get back in a week and a half. Yay for spring break matching up for the honeymoon!!
  • yay! no more work for 2 1/2 weeks! the meeting went well - they actually admitted that I should have nothing to do with it, said they would handle it, and thanked me for my help. woohoo!
  • Well, it could be worse... I amworking right up until and including Friday, the day before our wedding, because I can't afford to take off too much time. There's no guarantees I will even be able to concentrate that day, but I'll be there!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards